One day the Braxton Berrios type of player will not be on this team

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Worse.  He still thinks he’s in the right.  ?

No doubt; he bumped the thread himself to tell me off and prove his point, as he put it.

Something like, because others were drafted higher and suck worse, yet still find their way to sticking on the league’s top offense, it meant that I proved his point somehow.

Then like 2 minutes later Berrios returns another for a TD, 103 yards. Gold.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see a name-change request in someone’s future, lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/23/2021 at 2:11 PM, roscoeword said:

The comparison shouldn't be to Welker, but Danny Woodhead.  Most wanted him gone for a more athletic player, and he was jettisoned, despite the fact that he produced for us when given the chance. And i thought he played terrific for New England and SanDiego, and i was sorry we let him go. 

I couldn’t stand that POS.  He was undrafted and we took a shot on him.  Then when we cut him (which I think we only did due to some other necessary roster transaction) he acted like we were his arch-enemy. Meanwhile, we were the first team to give him a chance. 

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I couldn’t stand that POS.  He was undrafted and we took a shot on him.  Then when we cut him (which I think we only did due to some other necessary roster transaction) he acted like we were his arch-enemy. Meanwhile, we were the first team to give him a chance. 

I believe the Jets needed the roster spot for Joe McNight. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@BornJetsFan1983 it’s not too late to edit the thread title and OP.  ?

Thanks forntj offer but just because you guys are not doesn't mean I am. 

Today was a good day for us. Jet fans for sure. And it was great to see one of our bottom rung players perform and JT screw it up. But nothing today makes the case that we shouldn't have better players after a draft or too,. And I am still looking forward to it. That walk in TD was great but berros he did not screw it up. I may of not given him credit for what he has done on special teams but the TD was not anything special, it was great blocking. It's not a knock on him for doing well. It's just that it would be nice to get a guy that could make a play consistently.

Look good day for berrios and the jets but he still is a scrub player. The reason why is because he doesn't have games like this every week, he is not consistent. He is just not very good. 

But I will concede this to all the people that love him. Players do get better and he does seem to be playing better than before. It would have been nice to see him pay better all season but hey I'm not one to knock a gift horse innth mouth. I hope he plays well again!

But he probably won't. And a high upside guy should be in his spot. We will probably draft him next year

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

No doubt; he bumped the thread himself to tell me off and prove his point, as he put it.

Something like, because others were drafted higher and suck worse, yet still find their way to sticking on the league’s top offense, it meant that I proved his point somehow.

Then like 2 minutes later Berrios returns another for a TD, 103 yards. Gold.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see a name-change request in someone’s future, lol.

Crazy. It was not hard to follow you can simply reread the original post. I just pointed out you were wrong.

And I like how now you seem to think that his TD today was because of the great berios not the excellent blocking scheme nor terrible opponent. 

That TD proves my point not yours. You are happy with it. You celebrate it and think it mean he is good and thus validities your side. But sadly you are wrong. That play didn't happen because of him. It was great scheme and a bad opponent. The reason we suck is we have a bad roster that is not capable of making those type of plays against good talent.... I.e. play off teams . 

To sum it up for you so that it might be easier to understand. Good players make good team. Bad players make bad team. We will draft good players and bad players like him will no longer be here Hooray!

Hooray!! Lol

10 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Crazy. It was not hard to follow you can simply reread the original post. I just pointed out you were wrong.

And I like how now you seem to think that his TD today was because of the great berios not the excellent blocking scheme nor terrible opponent. 

That TD proves my point not yours. You are happy with it. You celebrate it and think it mean he is good and thus validities your side. But sadly you are wrong. That play didn't happen because of him. It was great scheme and a bad opponent. The reason we suck is we have a bad roster that is not capable of making those type of plays against good talent.... I.e. play off teams . 

To sum it up for you so that it might be easier to understand. Good players make good team. Bad players make bad team. We will draft good players and bad players like him will no longer be here Hooray!

Hooray!! Lol

And where was I wrong?

Never mind the clownshoes logic of “Ha! He scored a TD; this proves my point. Also if he doesn’t score a TD that would have also proven my point.” Which makes about as much sense as , “If my sh** is brown today, this proves my point.”

We do owe you, though. This thread is the JN thread highlight of the season. Kudos.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And where was I wrong?

Never mind the clownshoes logic of “Ha! He scored a TD; this proves my point. Also if he doesn’t score a TD that would have also proven my point.” Which makes about as much sense as , “If my sh** is brown today, this proves my point.”

We do owe you, though. This thread is the JN thread highlight of the season. Kudos.

Fact youre smart enough to understand my point and that blocking made that play not him.

Fact you like to troll.

Good game.

• WTF? 2

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And where was I wrong?

Wasn't this what that guy MadMike used to say about Welker?  "Ha, that bum had 11 catches for 165 yards today and it was all because of Randy Moss.  Told you he sucked".

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hooray!! Lol

AFAD3AF2-4DC6-4648-A86D-015083D2AD05.jpeg

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Dude isn't Randy Moss, but he doesn't have to be. He has something this team sorely is missing right now and that's HEART...  I get that not every heart player makes a team a SB team, but we don't have a SB team yet, so I'll take 52 of his type player right now.

• Upvote 1