(Rumor) Jets Are Placing Elijah Moore On IR

jetsrule128

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

If there’s one good thing to come of this it’s that the jets could well take a wr with the 2nd pick in the first round.  The team really needs weapons.

They have weapons, and it's very easy to find them

just look at the IR sheet

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Fun fact: 

With only a couple weeks left, the ONLY Jets player JD has drafted to complete an entire season... 

2020 Braden Mann

That's it...

Just. Braden. Mann. 

... and he couldnt make it through his 2nd season...

(Side note: The only FA Signing JD was responsible for to complete a season was 2020 Connor McGovern) 

I'm sure others have said it but AVT has not missed a snap this season...

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, bla bla bla said:

I'm sure others have said it but AVT has not missed a snap this season...

I actually haven't heard that, so that's promising

He's looking like a solid pick, and even though he's been having some not-great games as of late, this is an awesome start

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

After so many years of being one of, if not THE, most injured teams in the NFL........it isn't coincidence.

Many things can be true at the same time, but I would think the health/durability of the players we draft/sign and the trainers tasked with maintaining them would have to face additional scrutiny.

Because damn, are we a fragile team, year after year.

Id look at training, these were not injury prone players in college.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

After so many years of being one of, if not THE, most injured teams in the NFL........it isn't coincidence.

Many things can be true at the same time, but I would think the health/durability of the players we draft/sign and the trainers tasked with maintaining them would have to face additional scrutiny.

If they win enough games to be in the hunt it will be telling.   Players play injured in the NFL all the time.  If the Jets are still this injured in the playoff hunt I’d be shocked.  They are just shutting guys down.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

probably because each year we have a ton of rookies, who aren't used to the intensity of the NFL compared to college

Just now, St Louie Jet Fan said:

I believe burning sage gets rid of demons/ghosts which this franchise is most certainly plgued with.

I'm sure people have tried it already. These demons/ghosts have figured out how to evade that trick

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How does a guy go from Day-to-Day, 50% chance of playing to IR.

Honestly, It's things like this that make you wonder if they know what the F they're doing.

Medical staff , “yeah he can play.   It will linger a few weeks and might be fine, but we will have to monitor it, because it could get worse.”

Coaching staff, “good to know.  We suck this year.  IR it is.”  

• Sympathy 1

Just now, BP said:

I mean the Jets seriously have to do a review of their training staff. All of these pulled muscles, I mean give me a break. When they showed the injury report for the eagles game the eagles had like 7 people on the injured list and the Jets had like 20.

The Yankees fired their entire training staff last year and there was a big time drop in non Covid games missed compared to the previous year.

If the Jets would focus more on protecting their investments rather than uniforms and who the super fan is year to year, perhaps we can reduce the amount of injuries. But we all know they’re too ******* stupid to have a thought provoking meeting on their injuries.

If it’s not being overly cautious since they suck this season, they should do this.   It’s a ton of injuries, but by the first few games I’d bet most players are playing through at least 1 injury.