****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Zack may not have anyone to throw the ball to but his accuracy is horrible. He also slid to early and jumped up like a dork. Kid couldn’t wait to slide. I’m not sure any of that could get better. This is not the Kid we drafted. 

He could have gained another 10 yards. The kid sucks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

Zack may not have anyone to throw the ball to but his accuracy is horrible. He also slid to early and jumped up like a dork. Kid couldn’t wait to slide. I’m not sure any of that could get better. This is not the Kid we drafted. 

No thats a good thing. Got the first down and slid before contact. A dummy would risk injury for an extra yard. Apologize now

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok this is why I get cantankerous about Wilson.  People are lining up to blame him for Johnson’s drop.  The he fits a ball in a TINY window to convert a 4th down and it’s all Berrios.

Wilson has several real errant throws a game, be mad about the ones that are actually bad throws.

Yeah, that throw to Ryan Griffin was pretty bad, but hope he learns from it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So here is the deal fella.  All 3 are on Johnson.  If 100 different coaches charted those 3 plays, 100 would have charted 3 drops and zero bad throws.  That’s real.  There is a huge difference between a perfect throw and a bad one.

Also, on the 1st swing pass, Johnson can’t make that defender miss 1 on 1, he’s got bigger issues than his hands.  

If you’re watching this game and think Zach Wilson doesn’t have accuracy issues, you don’t have a clue what the deal is fella.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok this is why I get cantankerous about Wilson.  People are lining up to blame him for Johnson’s drop.  The he fits a ball in a TINY window to convert a 4th down and it’s all Berrios.

Wilson has several real errant throws a game, be mad about the ones that are actually bad throws.

The catch was better than the throw. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So here is the deal fella.  All 3 are on Johnson.  If 100 different coaches charted those 3 plays, 100 would have charted 3 drops and zero bad throws.  That’s real.  There is a huge difference between a perfect throw and a bad one.

Also, on the 1st swing pass, Johnson can’t make that defender miss 1 on 1, he’s got bigger issues than his hands.  

Unbelievable.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You are correct.  Wilson should get credit for good throws if he gets hammered for the not so good ones.  

Unfortunately, the good throws still include good plays from the receiver, and that is ashame from the #2 pick.

• Upvote 2

Again, I always work at not being too reactionary, but the piss poor accuracy is VERY concerning. Zach does not look like an NFL quarterback.

And the cycle continues. This team will never be able to expend resources on improving elsewhere until they can find even an average QB. It's been a cesspool of awful for far too long and I'm completely over it.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

#Zachenberg.... dude misses the easiest sh*t

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1