****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

Wilson is afraid to get hit. This is why he slid early and why he’s always throwing off his back foot. Downvote me all you want and he still has time to turn his career around, but he’s a pu$$y.

This is his biggest issue for sure.  He rushes things, both mentally and physically, if he senses the potential to get hit.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Again, I always work at not being too reactionary, but the piss poor accuracy is VERY concerning. Zach does not look like an NFL quarterback.

And the cycle continues. This team will never be able to expend resources on improving elsewhere until they can find even an average QB. It's been a cesspool of awful for far too long and I'm completely over it.

People clown Maccagnan for throwing the bag at Cousins but I’d take him in a heartbeat over this sh*t stew we’ve had at QB for ten years.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Coming off a knee injury that sidelined him? You want 10 more yards with a defender in sight?  If he pushes it and gets hurt you'd be all over him. I would hate to play for  (some) of this fan base and media. 

Leave work at noon tomorrow and see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

Coming off a knee injury that sidelined him? You want 10 more yards with a defender in sight?  If he pushes it and gets hurt you'd be all over him. I would hate to play for  (some) of this fan base and media. 

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair about the run but his throwing and his overall command of the offense is a cause for concern. He's just not good.