****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

White has 4 years NFL experience, practice, coaching, etc. 

And he still bombed a 4 INT game. 

yeah. no real experience in 3 years until this year.

its not like we are talking about a guy that played in real live games before he came in and ran the offense to an above average level. 

you can make excuses for Zach... zachenberg makes an amazing throw, then misses throws no NFL qb should.

I don't put all the drops on Zach but his placement and timing contribute to them. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Wr is such a big need.  They really should considering using a 1st rounder on one.

Yup.

Stop me if you have heard this before but WR and OT are once again big needs for the Jets early in the draft.

It’s absolutely amazing.

It would be frustrating if I wasn’t so apathetic about this team right now.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Pinero making it from 40+, meaning he also already passes Ammendola in terms of Jets' kicker quality.

Seems to have no leg at all, but still better than no accuracy from everyone else they've had the past few years.

Amendola is still the best kicker. I really don't understand the rush to get rid of him but maybe missing kicks is not so great, even if you look great doing it.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

what is the reason a QB can't complete a 3-6 yard pass to a wide open, and I mean extremely wide open receiver. that's not something you talk about "if he can improve on" ... those are throws he should be able to make in his sleep. 

we aren't talking about throws to players with defenders near them. we are talking about throws you make from the time you are 9 years old in your back yard 

Yes a valid point.

Just now, Stark said:

yeah. no real experience in 3 years until this year.

its not like we are talking about a guy that played in real live games before he came in and ran the offense to an above average level. 

you can make excuses for Zach... zachenberg makes an amazing throw, then misses throws no NFL qb should.

I don't put all the drops on Zach but his placement and timing contribute to them. 

I'm not even defending Zachs shortcomings, just being realistic. Hes a rookie, mistakes are acceptable to an extent. 

White will literally never happen, he had the shot, and blew it when teams got game tape on him. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetluv58 said:

Yeah. Doris Day leg-strength.

Maybe, but it was 46 yards and would have been good from 50ish.  I wouldn't expect much more from any kicker.  

Yes, it would be fun to have a 60 yard potential guy, but that is hardly ever a thing.