****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

So these are your conclusions drawn from a 13-6 outing, huh?

You do understand this is American football we're watching right?

And Zach isn't actually intentionally playing a game of keep away at an all-star level?

Have you been watching the games this year? At all?

5 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I don’t think the issue is physical, he didn’t seem to have this issue in college, which means that it’s mostly mental at this point. This *should* be easy to fix in the off-season or as his confidence grows but nothing is guaranteed. I bet if you looked at threads on the Bills site from Allen’s rookie year posters were saying the same thing. No doubt he’s having a bad game this week though.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I hear you but I have a hard time thinking terrible accuracy within 10 yards is mental. On every short throw they are either in the dirt, thrown way too hard, can't hit player in stride. or just so far off the mark it takes the player out of his rhythm or should I call it stride in turn slowing him down. I'm not sure how you fix all of that on just the short pass portion of his game. That's not even including all the other sh*t he does wrong and if that was not bad enough he's going into Darnold mode throwing off the back foot. Each week something else in his game implodes and the OL or the receivers are really not an excuse anymore.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Zach is a train Wreck he is the worst QB I have ever seen play for this franchise right up there with Geno and Hack at least Geno looked somewhat competent with the Seahawks.

after how many years?

This guy is a rookie, right? WTF do you realize that even Peyton Manning totally sucked his first year?

it's amazing that you can be Jets fans and yet be so incredibly unable to stand even a few games of poor play during a player's development.

I'm not saying he's looking good. but when the light eventually comes on, it's going to be brilliant, here or elsewhere. He's better than Darnold.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I genuinely wonder why this fanbase is the only one that believes skill position players sucking has no effect on the QB.  Like seriously.  This is the only forum where “weapons” are legitimately meme’d.  Our Dolphin fan beat reporter is sitting here talking about how absolutely no one is open, and we think it’s funny.

Because on the less frequent than optimal amount of times the are open, he doesn’t get it to them with accuracy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I genuinely wonder why this fanbase is the only one that believes skill position players sucking has no effect on the QB.  Like seriously.  This is the only forum where “weapons” are legitimately meme’d.  Our Dolphin fan beat reporter is sitting here talking about how absolutely no one is open, and we think it’s funny.

The Dolphin fan beat reporter is a kid who took a job nobody else wanted, and should work on the grammar of his tweets if he wants to be taken seriously as a journalist. 

As for the “weppinz” argument, it wouldn’t matter if Zach had Calvin Johnson out there today. He should have never started this season.