****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He had Keelan Cole and Jamison Crowder out there today. Those are two professional pass catchers. He’s just scattershot and it’s a huge problem. 

I highly disagree with you that keelan cole is a professional level wide out.  He’s god awful and only out there cause they benched Mims.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He had Keelan Cole and Jamison Crowder out there today. Those are two professional pass catchers. He’s just scattershot and it’s a huge problem. 

Cole is coming off COVID and Crowder is more concerned with flopping like Lebron James when a corner is near him for a flag than he is running his route.  That is, you know, when he’s not dropping the ball today.

2 minutes ago, MysticalJet2 said:

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s a rookie with a rookie HC and rookie OC.  Line is ok not great and the scheme doesn’t protect Zach.  With that being said, still doesn’t belong out there and no way deserved to be picked as high as he was.

Douglas at heart is a scout, not a GM. And he fell  in love with Wilson as a find. Jones was the chalk pick. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

So the three games in a row that Wilson did not play in where over that span the NY ******* Jets led the entire NFL in offense are just throw out the window ? Right ? 

I get why people like Zach he's a really good kid he seems smart and he puts in the work but unfortunately he's regressing and stinking up the offense. He's the absolute worst QB in the NFL by far and there is no disputing that fact. 

Again, all of this may be accurate. but it really ignores the state of the team around him and his rookie status. It's similar to when a women has her first pregnancy and the morning sickness is all she feels. It's ok. it may even get worse before it gets better. hope you can take it...

6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You're high. 

Light buzz, nice bourbon a friend gave me. The kid is just inaccurate and struggling to run the offense. White or Flacco both seem to be better at both of those. But, go ahead, do you. It’s cool, glad Zach still has someone who refuses to see the obvious, guess we all need that. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Once again. Everyone is terrible. Wilson looks like he should be replaced. The entire defense should be replaced. This team needs upgrades at every single position on the team. Don’t understand the “is it Zach or is it the supporting cast” pissing match every week. 

That said. Wilson being terrible is clearly the most disappointing aspect of the team. 

He looked better when moore was playing that’s for sure.  Carter too.

1 minute ago, Recidivist said:

Since when does letting the ball hit you in the back of the head count as decent civerage??

Lol He was all over Kamara on that play. I mean I would like to see him turnaround and look for the ball next time, but was still decent coverage and still counts as a pass defended.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Light buzz, nice bourbon a friend gave me. The kid is just inaccurate and struggling to run the offense. White or Flacco both seem to be better at both of those. But, go ahead, do you. It’s cool, glad Zach still had someone who refuses to see the obvious, guess we all need that. 

Wilson only had chemistry with moore and davis and they’re both out.  Occasionally berrios.

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Revisionist history. 

This comment was at the half. 

Since the half, he has had a couple more bad ones, but he is still the least of our issues today. 

If you think the QB sucking in a very winnable game is the least of our issues then you have the priorities all wrong.  

• Upvote 2