****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

12 minutes ago, phill1c said:

after how many years?

This guy is a rookie, right? WTF do you realize that even Peyton Manning totally sucked his first year?

it's amazing that you can be Jets fans and yet be so incredibly unable to stand even a few games of poor play during a player's development.

I'm not saying he's looking good. but when the light eventually comes on, it's going to be brilliant, here or elsewhere. He's better than Darnold.

OMFG 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

A good coach would have sit Zach with this winnable game!

This is an organization trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  It is sh*ting on every other player out there playing hard.

Make a change just to spark some interest.  

Wilson is not ready, period.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yes, and Zach has continually sucked throughout them.  Yet you're now trying to suggest a supposedly good performance in this laughably terrible game.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he is any good.  Literally your entire argument is based on insisting 100% of the time to blame others for every single one of his failures, despite those happening with extremely great frequency, far more often than 3 other mediocre-at-best QBs who all had substantially fewer issues with the same teammates.

Literally everything you said in this was false lol. That's an accomplishment to itself. 

My entire argument has and will maintain that JD and Saleh are inherently the problem with every bit of this team. 

I've said multiple times in this thread and others when Zach has sucked on passes or decisions. 

I never remotely said 1 word about this being a "good" performance. My angle today is pointing out the sheer ridiculousness where everyone blames Zach for every aspect of this team without taking absolutely anything into context. Its tiring.

He is a rookie playing his what 8th start? With zero offensive weapons on the field and a leaky O Line. The weapons that are there drop sh*t, fall down, etc, its comical. 

Those 3 other QBs got to play their damn games with starters on the field. The offense alone today is missing like 5 starters. 

35 minutes ago, Jetluv58 said:

Damndest thing I’ve seen. Kid can throw it 60 yards, but not 5. 

35 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Who cares if a guy can scramble and hit a 70 yard bomb if he can’t convert a 6 yard pass to a wide-open guy.

Exactly.  And you can’t count on bombs against good teams or if you want to win any games of significance.

Kid sucks, and his defenders should feel bad for continuing to defend him.  100 % of Jets fans ought to be willing to admit he sucks. 

• Upvote 1