****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, phill1c said:

who have been in the NFL for years.

Again, if you can't give a guy a mulligan in his rookie season, maybe rooting for the Jets is too difficult for you. They have 31 other teams, man. The Jets just spent the #3 and #2 on QBs. What do you want?

It's kinda old, fans judging rookies like veterans because they can't stand to lose. Get over it.

Dude I can understand a couple of horrible mistakes or missed passes. This kid is a regular for those. 

font try to sell me a bill of goods. Zach can’t make easy passes and it’s literally costing us this game

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It can be simultaneously true that we have limited talent today AND Zach Wilson is an abomination independent of the lack of talent.

Up until this week Wilson had plenty of surrounding talent.  What were the excuses those weeks?

He was fine last week.

if you want to compare the talent week in and week out let’s start with the roster that allowed him to create 3 first half TDs.

36 minutes ago, phill1c said:

after how many years?

This guy is a rookie, right? WTF do you realize that even Peyton Manning totally sucked his first year?

it's amazing that you can be Jets fans and yet be so incredibly unable to stand even a few games of poor play during a player's development.

I'm not saying he's looking good. but when the light eventually comes on, it's going to be brilliant, here or elsewhere. He's better than Darnold.

The next person who brings up Peyton’s rookie season as if that means anything needs to get perma-banned.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

You're gloating about your own misery, cool.

Not gloating.  But not hiding my head in the sand either.   Those are his abysmal numbers.   Wilson needs to be held accountable for them.  he looks like garbage.   We ALL expected better from him.   Or were we all lied to by JD and the rest of the dopes who picked him?

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

The story of the day is that the Jets have to consider giving Wilson the rest of the season off.

I would.  He’s not going to learn anything throwing to Cole, the disinterested corpse of Crowder (who we should have traded in the off-season) and *checks notes* DJ Montgomery.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

OMG! The sky is falling. The jets minus their #1 WR, #2 WR, #1 RB and #2 RB not playing due to injury; a rookie QB; and no TE couldn’t move the ball against one of the better NFL Defenses. I’m shocked! 

I agree with this, but Wilson looked very bad.  That's worrisome.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Show me the wide open plays lol. You're fuxking high. There were like 3 total throws he didnt make where a guy was just "open". 

They will never be a winnable game as long as this defense exists. 

Oh Jesus. I don’t have time to cut up film. They happened. 

screen to Berrios, he bounced it

roll out to right misses a soooo wide open griffin there was no one within 15 yards- that ball was no where near him. 

there were multiple others

stop making excuses for Zachenberg