****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If a QB needs to be “fixed” at the pro level, he had no business being taken # 2 overall.

QBs who need major overhauls are mid-round picks.  

That’s all well and good, except the generational QB prospect, the raw super skilled small school prospect and the insanely “toolsy” QB from the powerhouse Program all need fixed or aren’t good enough to play.

So what are teams to do?

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah, because watching 2 doinks of Montgomery’s chest, this was your takeaway.

YIKES.

So your comment was specific to only those plays?

I guess then we agree that those are still in no way an excuse for how awful Wilson has been the entire year, even when surrounded by better players and outperformed by every other of the 3 crappy QBs who played with them.  Glad to hear it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Love how Crowder is a key, reliable piece of this offense when Zach is playing not like garbage but when he sucks Crowder is "a guy we should have traded long ago."

Lmfao, yes, Crowder and his 8.9 yards per catch and 347 yards make him a “key reliable piece of this offense”.

Do you people actually watch these games or do you just sh*t post with HGTV on in the background?

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

The defense was fine today.  And the D playing poorly is no excuse for Wilson sucking every week.  There’s no rule that suggests an offense should throw in the towel when the D has a rough day.

I don’t know why…. But feel like we are the “super” tag-team of the WWF in 80’s on this.  

I don’t want to sh!t on Zach but he doesn’t do anything than let’s me move on. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

They are making fun of the play calling on the radio.  Jesus we have a bad coaching staff.

Zack Wilson, was a bad pick and didn't get any help from a poor coaching staff either.

Plays were there to be made Zach just missed like all of them

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, I'm saying Wilson is better than Darnold.
I hope Wilson can grow with the team.

I agree with you actually. Wilson is a better than Darnold as a prospect. There is however something inherently wrong with a coaching staff knowing there are things they dont do well and doing them anyway. And its on all sides of the ball

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Wilson has the same problems he had since day 1 and there has been no improvement.  He is innaccurate.  He is slow to process.  He has no idea how to read the blitz.  He gets happy feet in the second read in his progression.  He has no ability to step up into the pocket or do subtle shifts to avoid pressure.  He stares receivers down.

So mostly rookie things.. 

And of course its a blowout...