The upcoming 2022 offseason

jetstream23

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

And zach can watch his favorite qb and learn. Rogers 3-4 year deal.  Adam’s highest paid WR 4-6 year deal. 

pretty quick turnaround and we still have boatload of draft capital 

Yea I'd like to see you try and sign a QB whose not happy with his current team because they keep losing the NFC championship to the Jets, who haven't sniffed the playoffs for 10 years

Just now, Mo Lew said:

Done worrying about the benefits of a qb on a rookie deal ?

If you are able to sign Adams and Rogers. Yeah I’d probably just move Zach and draft later rd QBs while you have Rogers and hope you hit on one

we aren’t hitting on high qb picks. Young team lots of draft picks not a lot of allocated salaries, cap rising 20 mil or so. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

If you are able to sign Adams and Rogers. Yeah I’d probably just move Zach and draft later rd QBs while you have Rogers and hope you hit on one

we aren’t hitting on high qb picks. Young team lots of draft picks not a lot of allocated salaries, cap rising 20 mil or so. 

Honestly, whatever Arod wants while he’s here. 

What people have to realize is we are going to end up drafting 10-11 rookies who are all going to play next year.  Theres going to be a lot of growing pains next year too.  This is what happens when you build through the draft and do a ground up rebuild.  I know its tough to hear but thats the plan.

Set your expectations jet fans.  See what is happening in front of you and listen to what Owner, Coach and GM are telling you.  This is going to take awhile.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What people have to realize is we are going to end up drafting 10-11 rookies who are all going to play next year.  Theres going to be a lot of growing pains next year too.  This is what happens when you build through the draft and do a ground up rebuild.  I know its tough to hear but thats the plan.

Set your expectations jet fans.  See what is happening in front of you and listen to what Owner, Coach and GM are telling you.  This is going to take awhile.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ban. Seriously.