We are a complete disaster

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Thanks pal, with all the ZW hate, and well deserved, I didn't want the rest of the incompetence to feel left out.

Agreed. 30 points+ allowed in 6 of 8 games is pretty bad, and even though Zach sucked this game, we were badly outrushed, lots and lots of drops. Zach made a lot of bad throws but a few good throws were dropped

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetty said:

I don’t think I am going to watch another game this season.  I truly don’t know how some of you rooted for this team for 25+ years. I am completely burnt out as a Jets fan. Zach was my last hope.

Ive played Golf every Sunday except 2. Problem is my golf game sucks as bad as the Jets.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Hang in there fellas.  This season was necessary unfortunately.  Things will be alot better next year.

Id love to be optimistic, I just don't see it at all. I think we have a terrible coach, a questionable at best GM, no QB, and very little talent anywhere on the field.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

The positivity after we beat the Texans a few weeks ago was both tragic and hilarious.

The whole fanbase has a collective case of PTSD and it's causing a pretty severe disconnect with reality.

it’s sad that a win like that gets such a large portion of this fan base that amped up and deluded.

it just shows how truly bad the Jets have been the last decade. We are pretty much at rock bottom for this franchise and it’s highly unlikely Douglas and Saleh know how to get out.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hang in there fellas.  This season was necessary unfortunately.  Things will be alot better next year.

I can feel your optimism starting to drain. You forgot to say to enjoy the ride

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Sorry but this losing is okay mentality will get us no where. Just you wait and see where we really are at the end of 2022. 

Especially drafting guys like Perine and Mimsy

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

This thread could have been written in 2012…..  its been that bad, that long. This is worse than the 90s.   Amongst the worst sports team in all sports.   

At least the ‘90s were a short time of futility. Six years of competitiveness and 2x Kotites until Parcells in 97-98.

• Upvote 1