Tyler Kroft

frankiepapa

Just now, Beerfish said:

Our very best TEs are minimum #3 TEs on any other team in this league.

If im Joe D, this is my plan to fix the tight end position:

We will have the 4th pick in the draft.  The 2 edge rushers will be gone by the time we pick.  With Fant solidifying the LT position and Becton moving to RT, we do not need a tackle.  I trade back to 8 with Carolina who will want the number 1 qb in the draft.  I get an additional 1 next year and a 2 this year.  We now have 3 second round picks this year.

I draft Tre McBride and Jalen Wydermyer w/ 2 of my 3 second round picks.  We now have 2 young stud tight ends to make this offense much more dynamic.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If im Joe D, this is my plan to fix the tight end position:

We will have the 4th pick in the draft.  The 2 edge rushers will be gone by the time we pick.  With Fant solidifying the LT position and Becton moving to RT, we do not need a tackle.  I trade back to 8 with Carolina who will want the number 1 qb in the draft.  I get an additional 1 next year and a 2 this year.  We now have 3 second round picks this year.

I draft Tre McBride and Jalen Wydermyer w/ 2 of my 3 second round picks.  We now have 2 young stud tight ends to make this offense much more dynamic.

Not sure our best makes most other teams.

As of now we have the 4th and 7th in the first and 4th and 7th in the second. Whether we trade down or not, we have to hit on those 4 picks - could be a difference between a competitive team and the crap we have been watching...

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's pretty obvious the Jets would be 6-7 right now if only Lara Croft hadn't got hurt.

I thought he would be a great choice and was more than ready to be a HC.  Team still has bottom feeding talent and the injuries have been horrific.  I read that only about 35% of the 22 that started Opening Day started today.  That's insane.  But they appear soooo incredibly unprepared most of the time that he has to get demerits for that.

Should read "Extreme Victims" and "Don't take it Personal".