Breshad Perriman

ZachEY

6 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Oh my, you’ve fallen into such desperation trying to convince yourself of something that’s just not true. Let it go, Zach is terrible. He’s terrible because he’s terrible, no other reason.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He will not let go until Zach is off the team then he will be saying “Stop obsessing over the past, he’s not a Jet anymore!”

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

Great QB's make their own weapons.

Bad QB's always have excuses about not having any weapons.

Been trying to tell them for years. Maybe you’ll have better luck than I.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Thats not what I said at all. I said Trevor has a better chance of turning it around than Zach because Trevor is a multi tool QB that is football intelligent and has faced top level competition his entire career up to the NFL. In other words, he can do all the other things besides “off platform” throws. He just needs the game to slow down, which may be unlikely. Zach needs to learn the game in the first place before he can even think of having it slow down.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You’re both rationalizing.

The defense on that play was... confusing.  Somehow the only defender was a LB in a short zone having to pick up a crosser with zero help behind him.  Basically any WR with decent speed would have had the same result.

I can't say for certain it was a blown coverage elsewhere, but if it wasn't, it was a catastrophically bad/unlucky defensive choice, given what the offense chose to run.