Watch this at 0.5x playback speed...

ultraJETfan

1 hour ago, Jet2020 said:

It’s a 6 min long video. Which play are you referring to? Time?

All of them lol. The misses look much worse at slow speed then they did in real time. You can see guys open that he passed on for harder throws. Late on delivery. The first sack he took in the 3rd quarter looks like he had a play but he never saw it. Very depressing to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

All of them lol. The misses look much worse at slow speed then they did in real time. You can see guys open that he passed on for harder throws. Late on delivery. The first sack he took in the 3rd quarter looks like he had a play but he never saw it. Very depressing to watch.

This right here.   

Z.wilson is epically bad

This is stupid.

Zach wasn't good but this is ridiculous.

Go to any game and watch the misses in slow motion - they'll all look worse.  Absurd take.  QB's miss, a lot - it's why there's not 100% completion percentage...

And if they were all playing in slow motion - it would be pretty damn close to it.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is stupid.

Zach wasn't good but this is ridiculous.

Go to any game and watch the misses in slow motion - they'll all look worse.  Absurd take.  QB's miss, a lot - it's why there's not 100% completion percentage...

And if they were all playing in slow motion - it would be pretty damn close to it.

Really? Did you watch Fields last night? Did he look this bad? I know he wasn't  great but there is hope. The hope we have with Zach is we didn't  blow it again. 

6 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

https://youtu.be/qBcEeWcg1Mo

It's much worse than we thought. Plenty of guys open. If you watch closely you can see linemen and receivers throwing their arms up in frustration. After the bounce pass he looks at his hand like "PLEASE DON"T FAIL ME NOW!"

edit: idk how to post the video

To me the worst thing was at 1:20 when he ran and slid. The defender was not a threat to tackle him, at least not where he slid. Maybe Zach needs glasses. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Really? Did you watch Fields last night? Did he look this bad? I know he wasn't  great but there is hope. The hope we have with Zach is we didn't  blow it again. 

OMG....Yes, Zach was bad, but he wasn't bad last week.

I can find games, yes when Fields looked as bad as Zach did yesterday.

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

OMG....Yes, Zach was bad, but he wasn't bad last week.

I can find games, yes when Fields looked as bad as Zach did yesterday.

Fields did something Zach has never done, he kept his team in the game until the end of the 4th qrt. For 3 qrts and part of the 4th, I thought they might beat GB. Zach has yet to play well for a whole game. This doesn't  concern you? Yes, Zach played well for the first half but he totally  disappeared in the second. And I don't  want to hear he had the ball for a minute in the third Qrt. Don't  go 3 and out when you get the ball and you will have it for more than a minute. 

Zach needs to stop telling us I need to be more accurate and do it already. It is obvious  he knows he is screwing up. Do something about it. I don't  care if we lose the game, stop throwing balls behind your receivers and into the dirt. We watch this every week. If I was Saleh, I would make him throw nothing but short crosses and outlets all week and every time he misses make him do 20 push-ups. We either get a more accurate  QB or one that looks like an NFL player. Both would be an improvement. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Fields did something Zach has never done, he kept his team in the game until the end of the 4th qrt. For 3 qrts and part of the 4th, I thought they might beat GB. Zach has yet to play well for a whole game. This doesn't  concern you? Yes, Zach played well for the first half but he totally  disappeared in the second. And I don't  want to hear he had the ball for a minute in the third Qrt. Don't  go 3 and out when you get the ball and you will have it for more than a minute. 

Zach needs to stop telling us I need to be more accurate and do it already. It is obvious  he knows he is screwing up. Do something about it. I don't  care if we lose the game, stop throwing balls behind your receivers and into the dirt. We watch this every week. If I was Saleh, I would make him throw nothing but short crosses and outlets all week and every time he misses make him do 20 push-ups. We either get a more accurate  QB or one that looks like an NFL player. Both would be an improvement. 

Except Zach has two wins.  Not really sure what you're talking about. Fields threw an awful pick six last night and another INT - he was directly responsible for his team's loss..  Stop with this.  

Moreover, I don't care about Fields - comparing the two (or to Lawrence) is a meaningless exercise because one's performance doesn't change the others.

Look, if you're going to stick with Zach has been nothing but bad then we really have nothing to talk about.  Honestly, it's just pointless for us to debate.

Let's just move on from Zach discussions with one another and I hope to chat with you on other topics. 

16 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Except Zach has two wins.  Not really sure what you're talking about. Fields threw an awful pick six last night and another INT - he was directly responsible for his team's loss..  Stop with this.  

Moreover, I don't care about Fields - comparing the two (or to Lawrence) is a meaningless exercise because one's performance doesn't change the others.

Look, if you're going to stick with Zach has been nothing but bad then we really have nothing to talk about.  Honestly, it's just pointless for us to debate.

Let's just move on from Zach discussions with one another and I hope to chat with you on other topics. 

That's  fine but I really don't  know what else we can talk about? Any plans for the Holidays? 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was painful enough watching that ish the first time. You want me to re-watch it in .5x speed? Eat an entire bag of d's, sir. Respectfully.

On the other hand, You Tube does have a .25x speed option and he didn't suggest that.  So let's be grateful for that.

• Haha 1

I def. wont pass judgement until next season. To call him a bust already with the roster we have is ridiculous... ESPECIALLY with the roster we had on offense in yesterday's game. People need to chill the **** out. 

EVERY rookie QB aside from Mac Jones is on the same level. What Mac has going for him is a good system with good coaches. Throw him on the Jets he'd suck just as much ass as Zach as been. 

Chill

The

Out

If year two with a (hopefully) better O-Line and supporting cast and he still looks like this... then lets talk. Biggest mistake of the season is not having a Vet QB start while Zach rode the pine.

9 minutes ago, The Green Dude said:

I def. wont pass judgement until next season. To call him a bust already with the roster we have is ridiculous... ESPECIALLY with the roster we had on offense in yesterday's game. People need to chill the **** out. 

EVERY rookie QB aside from Mac Jones is on the same level. What Mac has going for him is a good system with good coaches. Throw him on the Jets he'd suck just as much ass as Zach as been. 

Chill

The

Out

If year two with a (hopefully) better O-Line and supporting cast and he still looks like this... then lets talk. Biggest mistake of the season is not having a Vet QB start while Zach rode the pine.

Davis Mills on a worse team looks much better.  He's way more accurate than Zach.  He's on a team that tanked before the season.   

9 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

https://youtu.be/qBcEeWcg1Mo

It's much worse than we thought. Plenty of guys open. If you watch closely you can see linemen and receivers throwing their arms up in frustration. After the bounce pass he looks at his hand like "PLEASE DON"T FAIL ME NOW!"

edit: idk how to post the video

ok i know some of you dont want to see this but its important to see again IMO.

0023 screen to Ty Johnson dropped. thats on Ty

0035 incomplete. .... i have no idea what happen there.

0045 incomplete..  tight throw, good play on the defense.

0050 complete screen to Berrios. nice pass

0057 incomplete to Ty. a little bit behind him. i think we can blame both Wilson and Ty

1:00 incomplete to Ty. this is a dropped pass. replayed this under the slowest speed and you can see Ty had his hands on it and was turning his head to run before he had the ball.

1:10 complete to Berrios. nice pass.

1:20 run...... nice run but he could have angled more to the sideline and picked up more.

1:30 incomplete. naked bootleg to Griffen. horrible pass. no excuse for that

1:40 incomplete. too high a throw to Crowder. Bad throw and bad decision. Crowder would have been short of the 1st down. he had Ty running across the middle who had a better chance to get the 1st down. but cant blame Zach on decision after Tys drops you cant trust him.

1:43 complete to Berrios. incredible accurate throw.

1:48 run for 2 yds

1:50 incomplete to Monty...  bad throw. side note the CB just mugged Monty. 

2:00 incomplete to Cole. this didnt look right. looks like Cole stop crossing. maybe a wrong route? IDK

2:05 incomplete. to Berrios. really nice pass between 2 DBs. just a little to much zip on it. but im wondering if it was a bit slower if the pass isnt an INT. looks like he JUST missed Berrios.

2:12 complete to Crowder. this is the 2 yd 1st down play. great throw.

2:18 complete to Griffen. another good pass . big gain.

2:26 complete to Ty. roll out left got Ty for the 1st down. nice pass 

2:35 incomplete. deep pass to Crowder. ball was short. Mims 1st penalty 

2:45 10 yd completion to Berrios on 1st and 20 KILLED by another Mims penalty. the throw was nice.

2:50 Out of Bounds. he had Griffen wide open for a screen but didnt look that way until he had a DL in his face. i still think he could have made the throw to Griffen. they must have wanted to go deeper to get in better FG position.

and to some here who said we were playing for a FG with 1:30 left? we were at the 24 yd line with 30 secs and threw it in the end zone until Mims single handedly push us back to the39 with a 1st and 25 with 20 secs left. and then they didnt even look at Griffen in the screen cause they were looking for a TD. that idea was just wrong.

2:57 complete to Crowder..   with 13 secs left on the 25 we have no choice but to move it up for a FG. nice 10 yd pass .. end of half

3:05 incomplete to Crowder. throw was too high. bad throw.

3:14 incomplete to Berrios on a screen. he bounced this one. horrible throw.

3:18 out of bound. he turns a decent play by avoiding the sack to an almost disaster. which unfortunately we see a common thing in this game. he needs to learn to just run out of bounds or throw it away. not do this U-Turn sh*t we see alot in this game and none of it works out.

3:30 Sack. Moses got abused on this play 

3:37 incomplete to Crowder. Crowder slips and falls so we never will know if he could have made the catch. 

3:44 Sack. Fant double teams AVT guy and the guy Fant should have been covering had a clear shot at Zach. theres no way Fant didnt see him in fact right after he passes him Fant runs back to try to get him. obviously from looking at this Fant let him go thinking someone else RB/TE would pick him up. but there wasn't either there. 

but Zach does it again. he could have throw this away but he runs and does that U-Turn crap again. thats twice now.

3:50 incomplete to Cole. the timing was off by a sec or 2. 

3:57 throw away. this was that bad toss after being under pressure. LB blitzs and Moses doesnt even see him. he goes to double LDT guy.

4:05 complete to Griffen. nice pass in the flat.

4:12 run. nice little scrabble. that twice this game he took off running. 1st time this year if i remember right. he never runs on a broken play.

4:19 incomplete to Cole. another throw he just missed him. his timing with Cole is off.

4:28 incomplete to Cole. again timing is off. looks like Cole just stop running. 

4:33 complete to Crowder. short pass 

4:40 complete to Cole. finally they get on the same page. 

4:48 incomplete. dont know where he was throwing but he was under pressure. bad throw either way.

4:55 complete to Ty. short pass. 

5:01 complete to Berrios. nice pass between 2 guys.

5:08 incomplete to Smith. this is the high end zone pass. Smith had a chance to catch it. looking at this a 2nd , 3rd and 4th time there should have been a pass interference. the DB had a hand on Smith preventing him from getting a full jump to catch the ball.

5:15 incomplete. tip pass . could have been an INT. bad decision. there were other options to throw to.

5:30 incomplete to Cole. this is on Cole. he should have had it. right in his hands.

5:36 run. poor decision on this. he felt a little pressure and runs left when he had Ty on the right side screen

5:44 incomplete to Crowder. again he gets hit before the ball gets there. good pass, bad no call.

5:48 incomplete to Monty. another drop. 

5:55 complete to Monty 

6:01 complete to Crowder.

6:09 complete to Monty 

6:11 complete to Ty...

6:19 complete to Ty

6:28 run...

so what play were you talking about?

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

ok i know some of you dont want to see this but its important to see again IMO.

0023 screen to Ty Johnson dropped. thats on Ty

0035 incomplete. .... i have no idea what happen there.

0045 incomplete..  tight throw, good play on the defense.

0050 complete screen to Berrios. nice pass

0057 incomplete to Ty. a little bit behind him. i think we can blame both Wilson and Ty

1:00 incomplete to Ty. this is a dropped pass. replayed this under the slowest speed and you can see Ty had his hands on it and was turning his head to run before he had the ball.

1:10 complete to Berrios. nice pass.

1:20 run...... nice run but he could have angled more to the sideline and picked up more.

1:30 incomplete. naked bootleg to Griffen. horrible pass. no excuse for that

1:40 incomplete. too high a throw to Crowder. Bad throw and bad decision. Crowder would have been short of the 1st down. he had Ty running across the middle who had a better chance to get the 1st down. but cant blame Zach on decision after Tys drops you cant trust him.

1:43 complete to Berrios. incredible accurate throw.

1:48 run for 2 yds

1:50 incomplete to Monty...  bad throw. side note the CB just mugged Monty. 

2:00 incomplete to Cole. this didnt look right. looks like Cole stop crossing. maybe a wrong route? IDK

2:05 incomplete. to Berrios. really nice pass between 2 DBs. just a little to much zip on it. but im wondering if it was a bit slower if the pass isnt an INT. looks like he JUST missed Berrios.

2:12 complete to Crowder. this is the 2 yd 1st down play. great throw.

2:18 complete to Griffen. another good pass . big gain.

2:26 complete to Ty. roll out left got Ty for the 1st down. nice pass 

2:35 incomplete. deep pass to Crowder. ball was short. Mims 1st penalty 

2:45 10 yd completion to Berrios on 1st and 20 KILLED by another Mims penalty. the throw was nice.

2:50 Out of Bounds. he had Griffen wide open for a screen but didnt look that way until he had a DL in his face. i still think he could have made the throw to Griffen. they must have wanted to go deeper to get in better FG position.

and to some here who said we were playing for a FG with 1:30 left? we were at the 24 yd line with 30 secs and threw it in the end zone until Mims single handedly push us back to the39 with a 1st and 25 with 20 secs left. and then they didnt even look at Griffen in the screen cause they were looking for a TD. that idea was just wrong.

2:57 complete to Crowder..   with 13 secs left on the 25 we have no choice but to move it up for a FG. nice 10 yd pass .. end of half

3:05 incomplete to Crowder. throw was too high. bad throw.

3:14 incomplete to Berrios on a screen. he bounced this one. horrible throw.

3:18 out of bound. he turns a decent play by avoiding the sack to an almost disaster. which unfortunately we see a common thing in this game. he needs to learn to just run out of bounds or throw it away. not do this U-Turn sh*t we see alot in this game and none of it works out.

3:30 Sack. Moses got abused on this play 

3:37 incomplete to Crowder. Crowder slips and falls so we never will know if he could have made the catch. 

3:44 Sack. Fant double teams AVT guy and the guy Fant should have been covering had a clear shot at Zach. theres no way Fant didnt see him in fact right after he passes him Fant runs back to try to get him. obviously from looking at this Fant let him go thinking someone else RB/TE would pick him up. but there wasn't either there. 

but Zach does it again. he could have throw this away but he runs and does that U-Turn crap again. thats twice now.

3:50 incomplete to Cole. the timing was off by a sec or 2. 

3:57 throw away. this was that bad toss after being under pressure. LB blitzs and Moses doesnt even see him. he goes to double LDT guy.

4:05 complete to Griffen. nice pass in the flat.

4:12 run. nice little scrabble. that twice this game he took off running. 1st time this year if i remember right. he never runs on a broken play.

4:19 incomplete to Cole. another throw he just missed him. his timing with Cole is off.

4:28 incomplete to Cole. again timing is off. looks like Cole just stop running. 

4:33 complete to Crowder. short pass 

4:40 complete to Cole. finally they get on the same page. 

4:48 incomplete. dont know where he was throwing but he was under pressure. bad throw either way.

4:55 complete to Ty. short pass. 

5:01 complete to Berrios. nice pass between 2 guys.

5:08 incomplete to Smith. this is the high end zone pass. Smith had a chance to catch it. looking at this a 2nd , 3rd and 4th time there should have been a pass interference. the DB had a hand on Smith preventing him from getting a full jump to catch the ball.

5:15 incomplete. tip pass . could have been an INT. bad decision. there were other options to throw to.

5:30 incomplete to Cole. this is on Cole. he should have had it. right in his hands.

5:36 run. poor decision on this. he felt a little pressure and runs left when he had Ty on the right side screen

5:44 incomplete to Crowder. again he gets hit before the ball gets there. good pass, bad no call.

5:48 incomplete to Monty. another drop. 

5:55 complete to Monty 

6:01 complete to Crowder.

6:09 complete to Monty 

6:11 complete to Ty...

6:19 complete to Ty

6:28 run...

so what play were you talking about?

Can't believe you just went thru that whole thing.  There are prisoners at Guantanamo who've endured less torture.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Can't believe you just went thru that whole thing.  There are prisoners at Guantanamo who've endured less torture.

after seeing all the comments about how bad he is i wanted to see it again in slow mo. watching the game they dont replay many passes. of course IMO our eyes tell us one thing in the moment. but there was alot of things i think were not his fault. 

37 minutes ago, The Green Dude said:

Chill

The

Out

The idea that sitting him would’ve helped has been blown out of the water. The kid can’t complete passes a High school varsity QB is expected to. He is inept. He’s another James Morgan, only difference is he’s a top pick so we’re going to keep trotting him out there,

He was a colossal mistake by JD. A kid with one year of good tape against inferior competition in a Covid year. Yet we put all our eggs in this basket.

The kid is a bust, it’s just a question of when the Jets admit it and move on.