Who is the best player on offense?

jgb

Offensive players   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

30 minutes ago, jamesr said:

What about the only guy to catch a pass in every game this year?

image.thumb.png.29e4d6db91c0c07e0295e94dc6844b4d.png

That kind of confuses me. Does that mean he is good or does it mean Zach could really use a good tight end? It’s obvious Zach looks for the tight end and could help him in tough spots. Or is it simply Griffin has played  in every game? Pretty sure the rest of the receiver core has been hurt fur a game or held out with sickness. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That kind of confuses me. Does that mean he is good or does it mean Zach could really use a good tight end? It’s obvious Zach looks for the tight end and could help him in tough spots. Or is it simply Griffin has played  in every game? Pretty sure the rest of the receiver core has been hurt fur a game or held out with sickness. 

At first glance I thought you said held out with suckiness...

although if that were a consideration, I guess that would leave the Jets with 0 active players.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Given that horrific bounce pass Wilson threw to a wide open Griffin yesterday, I’m not sure how much Tony Gonzalez in his prime would even help the kid.  

• Haha 1

It’s a difficult question to answer as there are different facets involved As far as skill positions it would have to be Moore but In the overall value to team I would go with Fant he has put the work in and really has stepped up his game this year and without him Moore would not have time to get open and make his plays. So gun to head I am going with Big Ole George 

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I guess there's an element of "the best ability is availability" in play here. And yes, we seriously need an NFL level TE (or two) in here, rather than guys who would be practice squad reserves at best elsewhere.

For all his catches, Griffin only has 8.9 ypc.

• Upvote 1