Monday Night Football Baaaad Rams vs Kool Kingsbury Kids...

Beerfish

25 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

The Cardinals offense is the offense the Jets should run with Zach Wilson because it would maximize what he does best..

I see what you’re saying but I also watched Kyler Murray complete about seven throws I simply can’t imagine Wilson completing right now with the way he has been playing.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You do not see that kind of flock to the ball effort from the jets defense.

3F1920C9-F776-4BD1-A537-DE5E3AB98388.thumb.jpeg.a56d6409e7a56869eba91181e8f384d6.jpeg

If you had not watched the game yesterday you would not believe that this was a TD run by Kamara.

The guy looks like he’s about to be destroyed by 8 players. But three seconds later he was celebrating in the end zone.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

The Cardinals offense is the offense the Jets should run with Zach Wilson because it would maximize what he does best..

I think Kyler is just a mutant freak, though, and trying to replicate what he does would get Wilson killed. Kyler moves to get receivers open. Wilson bails and hopes someone comes open. 

• Upvote 2

Stafford deserves to win tonight the guy's been around forever. Kyler Murray looks like a punk from a street gang. A multi-millionaire leader of a team should not represent himself like that. And just like that another touchdown for the Rams look at Kyler's stupid haircut! Lol! Get your priorities straight boy-

Say it out loud Kyler... Cooper Kupp!

• Thumb Down 3

5 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Stafford deserves to win tonight the guy's been around forever. Kyler Murray looks like a punk from a street gang. A multi-millionaire leader of a team should not represent himself like that. And just like that another touchdown for the Rams look at Kyler's stupid haircut! Lol! Get your priorities straight boy-

Wtf. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Wow

Gallows worthy.