Monday Night Football Baaaad Rams vs Kool Kingsbury Kids...

Beerfish

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

I find the cardinal uniforms to be one of the worst in the league!

It's subjective, I like solid colors, I liked the color rush thing in NFL uniforms that was not popular... I'm not crazy about most NFL designs.

Everyone has a different take although most of us agree the current Jets uniforms suck.

5 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Ah yes. Commenting a black man looks like a gang member, commenting on his hair and calling him boy. 

Hilarious stuff.

BTW I didn't mention him being black or a gang member. But I guess you've been conditioned? I haven't and I won't be.

What I said was a multi-millionaire should represent himself as the leader of a team instead of worrying about style and he's getting beat I was talking s*** about a football game. But you are more than welcome to think what you want.

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

BTW I didn't mention him being black or a gang member. But I guess you've been conditioned? I haven't and I won't be.

What I said was a multi-millionaire should represent himself as the leader of a team instead of worrying about style and he's getting beat I was talking s*** about a football game. But you are more than welcome to think what you want.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

“saw it that way”?  It’s exactly what you just did.  You did say he looks like a street gang member.  You did just call him “boy”.  

I'll call anybody I want "boy" who is half my age and I said a street gang punk. I never referenced his skin color.

Nice try.

For your information I have three sons and I call them all "boy" does that make me racist?

Find something else to do dude.. please.

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

I'll call anybody I want "boy" who is half my age and I said a street gang punk. I never referenced his skin color.

Nice try.

For your information I have three sons and I call them all "boy" does that make me racist?

Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Nice try.

Maybe stop doing that then instead of getting defensive, because it’s problematic as f**k if you call a person of color “boy”.  Doesn’t matter how young he is.  

I live in the south.  Calling a black man “boy” has its roots in the slave days/Jim Crow, and if anyone says that to a black man in this part of the country especially, everyone knows what is meant by it.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Nice try.

You need to walk away from this.  You said he looks like a gang member, that is racism 101. Walk way and stop double and tripling down on this. 

This thread is locked, someone please start a new game thread.

• Post of the Week 4