Saleh should be fired for calling QUINNEN WILLIAMS a Pro Bowler

hmhertz

QW is a nice kid but a lazy player.

When he was replaced because of his injury on Sunday the defense played better.

Rankins who plays with effort made plays all over the field. Q catches blocks and

jogs after the ball. players like Rankins & Phillips break their a*ses in pursuit. Calling this fine man

and lazy player deserving Pro Bowl honors destroys any creditability forlorn team has

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 24
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Is almost like Quinnen had to come back in with a brace on his arm

He could have come  back with a dildo up his a**, the fact remains their were 13

DL taken in the first round of the'19 draft and QW remains one of the least effective

and low effort of them

• Thumb Down 7
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I really don’t understand this goofy hating on Quinnen stuff.

Yeah, he’s not Aaron Donald, a dude who is on the fast track to becoming a HOFer and possibly the greatest interior DL to ever step on a football field.

What a f*cking travesty…

He’s still the only legitimate cornerstone piece that we have on defense and is a 23 year old on pace for 8-10 sacks this year.

Newsflash, the Jets aren’t going on some crazy ass spending spree on a bunch of mediocre players that will actually end up hitting FA in March.

Most of the dudes people are fantasizing about right now are going to be re-upped over the next 2-3 months. Your Brandon Scherff dream isn’t happening. Your Allen Robinson dream isn’t happening.

Come back to reality 

I could count how many present Jets are worth retaining on one hand with a couple of fingers left over. And Williams is one of them.

Well said. I don't get the hate either, freaking absurd.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I was sure he was going to fold it up when he jacked his shoulder up yesterday and was impressed that he came back in. 

The easiest thing to do would’ve been him making a business decision yesterday. Nobody would’ve questioned him.

Not only did he come back and play with the brace, the pain on his face when his shoulder got hit later on showed me all I need to know about this kid.

i won’t lie, there were times I questioned him, but I’ll never do it again after seeing that replay.

@hmhertz I’ll be kind to you here and merely say you’ve picked a strange hill to die on today.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t think anyone is saying that though, are they?

Mosely and QW can play on my team any time they want however.

People loved Quinnen

People love mosley

JFM was given crap after signing his deal and someones posted all the PFF numbers showing he was good.

Fatuskai is still getting great credit for run stopping numbers

Rankins in this thread is being praised

Quinnens brother is praised up.

Bryce hall and Michael carter 2 are praised up all the time.

The safety we picked up from philly was praised.

And the defense is epically terrible.

Awful vs the run and awful vs the pass and awful at creating turnovers.  Stink bad across the board.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

People loved Quinnen

People love mosley

JFM was given crap after signing his deal and someones posted all the PFF numbers showing he was good.

Awful vs the run and awful vs the pass and awful at creating turnovers.  Stink bad across the board.

These guys you mentioned all do have talent. It baffles me on why they are so terrible on defense and my only answer is Urlachers scheme. They line up waaaay to wide on the line therefore creating natural running lanes and our undersized linebackers have absolutely no protection against 300 pound plus o lineman and they just get steamrolled 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

People loved Quinnen

People love mosley

I’m not going to be the guy who defends this defense, my friend. Just saying I like Mosely and QW.

The rest of them (and the DC) are on their own, ?