Monday Night Football the kumbaya version....

Beerfish

Just now, Beerfish said:

I'm not saying that Elijah Moore could be a Cooper Kupp type player but I'm saying Elijah More could be a Cooper Kupp type player.  (If we get a QB who can throw to him).

And the refs are into game management again, just an awful non call.  Just dreadful. Staffords head did a Linda Blair.

Moore is a huge bright spot but the thing I'm always reminded of when I watch teams other then the Jets is these other teams have like 5 or 6 young players with lots of talent.  I feel like we are 2 or 3 years behind teams like the Bengals and Chargers forget about the Cards and Rams.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not saying that Elijah Moore could be a Cooper Kupp type player but I'm saying Elijah Moore could be a Cooper Kupp type player.  (If we get a QB who can throw to him).

And the refs are into game management again, just an awful non call.  Just dreadful. Staffords head did a Linda Blair.

The Linda Blair analogy is perfect.

The guy in the booth saying it was tough for the ref to see it was priceless.

• Upvote 1

did you all pay attention to what a great Edge could do for you? Donald caused a hold and a offsides in back to back plays. and they have the 10th rated OL in the league. 

doesnt matter what kind of wall you want to put up the better players and teams can get thru it. thats why you dont waste premium picks on the OL.

1 minute ago, doitny said:

did you all pay attention to what a great Edge could do for you? Donald caused a hold and a offsides in back to back plays. and they have the 10th rated OL in the league. 

doesnt matter what kind of wall you want to put up the better players and teams can get thru it. thats why you dont waste premium picks on the OL.

Donald is not and edge, he is a DT and we have our DT in Quinnen.

We indeed need an edge rusher and we will use one if we can this draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1