So just wondering with Miami on tap

2 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

I want so badly to beat Miami this Sunday and put an end to their playoff dreams.  Don’t care what happens the final three games (other than Zach progressing), just give me this win.

I would love to beat the Dolphins more than anything. I've always despised that team. 

Just hard to imagine right now

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember how Mike White couldn’t start against Miami because their defense was too good? Saleh needs to be asked why Wilson should start against that same defense.

He was asked that today.  The reporter asked something along the lines of "last time you played Miami, you said Flacco gave you the best chance to win, is that still the case Sunday" and his answer was basically "Zach needs reps and he's gaining experience by seeing all these D's and he needs to learn how to be a QB in the league and he is the future of this organization".  

Ie; we are the NY Zach Wilson's and not the NY Jets and nobody else on the Football team matters, whatsoever to the coaching staff and everyone else can go kick rocks as we let Zach Wilson flail around on Sundays.

Really looking forward to a spirited effort from the team on Sunday.   I really see this D going all out and those receivers even extra motivated to catch the ball.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

He was asked that today.  The reporter asked something along the lines of "last time you played Miami, you said Flacco gave you the best chance to win, is that still the case Sunday" and his answer was basically "Zach needs reps and he's gaining experience by seeing all these D's and he needs to learn how to be a QB in the league and he is the future of this organization".  

Ie; we are the NY Zach Wilson's and not the NY Jets and nobody else on the Football team matters, whatsoever to the coaching staff and everyone else can go kick rocks as we let Zach Wilson flail around on Sundays.

Really looking forward to a spirited effort from the team on Sunday.   I really see this D going all out and those receivers even extra motivated to catch the ball.

Good lord. I foresee a lot of soft tissue injuries forthcoming, and a sh*tload of media Zach Wilson bashing to follow.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Good lord. I foresee a lot of soft tissue injuries forthcoming, and a sh*tload of media Zach Wilson bashing to follow.

For sure, I wouldnt be shocked to hear that Carter "reaggravated" his injury during practice and happens to be out for the rest of the year.  I guess in his case being a rookie playing time is important, but the point remains, why try to rush back and risk injury?  Just ride it out for the rest of the year at this point.

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

For sure, I wouldnt be shocked to hear that Carter "reaggravated" his injury during practice and happens to be out for the rest of the year.  I guess in his case being a rookie playing time is important, but the point remains, why try to rush back and risk injury?  Just ride it out for the rest of the year at this point.

Just End The Season is as suitable   as it’s ever been for this pitiful franchise!