Seriously, Am I Nuts?

JetsFanatic

53 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Been a Jets season ticket holder since 1978.  Today I called the Jets and upgraded my tickets from LL Corner Endzone to club seats in the Mezzanine.

Congrats. Very nice seats. I don't think you are nuts.you just made a choice that is good for you. Now I bet mims to score a touchdown the last 3 games. That is nuts

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Been a Jets season ticket holder since 1978.  Today I called the Jets and upgraded my tickets from LL Corner Endzone to club seats in the Mezzanine.

smart move. and dont let nobody here BS you. 

there a ton of people waiting for season ticket holders to give them up so they can get them. 

there going to start winning sooner or later. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Honestly, that's kind of awesome of you.  If and when this franchise turns things around, I'll be a little bit extra happy for fans like you.  

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Congratulations. I talked to them two weeks ago about the exact same thing. They gave me wristbands for the club, we went in before the game and went out to the seats. Much better view. Cushioned seats. Was strongly considering it, but I told them I will not pay an extra penny for my PSL.

A few questions for you:

-Did you have to upgrade your PSL?

-Did you ever go in the Club entrance by the Metlife entrance? If so, how was it getting to your seats?  Seems pretty easy getting in there.

-Oh and do you know if you can use the club holder entrance getting in to the stadium when they scan your mobile tickets? That line is always so much shorter.

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, jj71787 said:

Stop supporting them until they turn things around. Not enough people will do it, but Woody would have to make a big change to get people back in seats. 

dude buying a season ticket dont mean sh*t to a team making so much money off TV deals. Just root for your team to win and have a good time!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Congratulations. I talked to them two weeks ago about the exact same thing. They gave me wristbands for the club, we went in before the game and went out to the seats. Much better view. Cushioned seats. Was strongly considering it, but I told them I will not pay an extra penny for my PSL.

A few questions for you:

-Did you have to upgrade your PSL?

-Did you ever go in the Club entrance by the Metlife entrance? If so, how was it getting to your seats?  Seems pretty easy getting in there.

-Oh and do you know if you can use the club holder entrance getting in to the stadium when they scan your mobile tickets? That line is always so much shorter.

Good luck!

Thank you!

I did not have to upgrade my PSL.  The LL Corner Endzone has the same PSL as the club I joined. (Of course the ticket prices are higher.) I would not have upgraded had it meant new PSLs.

I have never used the club holder entrance, However, the website states I will have access which is a nice benefit. Looking forward to it!

• Upvote 2

On 12/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, JetsFanatic said:

This is not the place where you want to float that rhetorical question, unless you are looking for an avalanche of affirmation.

18 hours ago, jj71787 said:

Stop supporting them until they turn things around. Not enough people will do it, but Woody would have to make a big change to get people back in seats. 

Yeah - since the TV contracts are locking in the revenue, that's worked well league wide. Ask some other alienated fan bases how that's working for them. (I think, for example, of the WFT, and the notorious Danny Bastard - who has closed off entire sections in the upper deck of their nasty stadium since their legendary "waiting list" evaporated, due to a horrific product.)