Worse than the Gase era

Mazz

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Nothing was worse than last season for me. 

Being 0-10, 0-11, 0-12, etc. and having to root against the Jets was just torture. The blowout losses. The evisceration of Darnold's confidence before our very eyes. ugh. Just terrible. 

I know! Blowout losses and ruining a highly drafted quarterback were unforgivable <checks calendar> 14 months ago.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Well yeah, but Wilson has looked worse than Darnold ever has, so…

True, but I'm not big on giving up on first year players. 

If Wilson is dirting 5 yard passes next year, he'll be replaced before the end of the season and we can all happily move on. I'd like to see how he responds to this very fun season we are all having. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Nothing was worse than last season for me. 

Being 0-10, 0-11, 0-12, etc. and having to root against the Jets was just torture. The blowout losses. The evisceration of Darnold's confidence before our very eyes. ugh. Just terrible. 

You chose to root against the Jets. You didnt have to. 

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Where are all the nfl pundits who at the beginning of the season were predicting great things for darnold?  

When you are in the media, you get to pontificate about nothing and be wrong 90% of the time and then just move on to other things when you are proven wrong. Everyone kinda knows you are just throwing sh*t against the wall in the first place. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1