Urban Meyer will win superbowl with Jaguars in 2022

12 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

For all the idiots saying Meyer sucks, get a grip. He is the second best coach in the league after the coach in Foxboro.

3 national titles, would have been 5.  Joe Burrow transferred from Ohio St to Lsu, and Cam Newton transferred from Florida to Auburn/kicked off team for stealing laptop.

Very good tactical coach ( invented the spread offense, and supreme motivator) . He will get Dan Mullen as offensive coordinator and quickly go 14-2 and win it all next year. 

The down year is because Ethianne was hurt, so he didn't have a scat back like Samuel  /  Percy Harvin. He uses them to cause confusion on defense and he doesn't have that speed this year.

Bunch of idiots out there.

when i first opened this thread, i assumed it was some mock post.  appreciate the laughs (intended or not) on a slow day in the office.

props for staying committed.  although one may question whether you need to be committed...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

For all the idiots saying Meyer sucks, get a grip. He is the second best coach in the league after the coach in Foxboro.

3 national titles, would have been 5.  Joe Burrow transferred from Ohio St to Lsu, and Cam Newton transferred from Florida to Auburn/kicked off team for stealing laptop.

Very good tactical coach ( invented the spread offense, and supreme motivator) . He will get Dan Mullen as offensive coordinator and quickly go 14-2 and win it all next year. 

The down year is because Ethianne was hurt, so he didn't have a scat back like Samuel  /  Percy Harvin. He uses them to cause confusion on defense and he doesn't have that speed this year.

This didn't age well.  But I respect making a bold call, preseason.

40 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Any chance cookiemonsta911 offers an investment newsletter?

I'd love to start timing the markets.  

cookiemonsta should now say that Lawrence will be healthy enough to play vs. the Jets, and that the Jets won't win an SB next year

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Bump

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

NGL Cookie, I was somewhere along the same line of thinking as you about Urban last season.  I was so bummed when Jax hired him and we might’ve been able to get him if we had TL.  My biggest selling points were that he won everywhere (even Bowling Green) and even won the NC (including beating Alabama) with his 3rd string QB (Cardale Jones). 

I started to question Urban when he drafted Etienne in the 1st round and brought Tebow to camp though.  And when he got blown out by the Texans week 1, I had a strong feeling he’d be a disaster. Was amazing how bad of a job he did.  Thank goodness we avoided this