Bill Parcells went 3 and 12 first year with the NY Giants , and he had Bellichick on his staff

58 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Why is Meyer not allowed time to get things right?

85% winning record in college. His history says he will lead you to the promise land.

Woody Johnson should look at his history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Parcells

He wasn't fired because of his record. He was fired because he is an anus void, and players despise him.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Lawrence was garbage in college too. He is innacurate like Darnold was.

Says the person that also said that Meyer recruits the best players like Travis Etienne

If Meyer was so good at 'recruiting' the best players, then why would he draft a garbage QB like Lawrence in the draft?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Gonna have to go with this being DWC and if it is you are a legit coward and can get ****ed for what you said to Max. And if this isn’t DWC then my apologies but your thread still sucks. 

Definitely DWC. What did he say to the big man?

• Upvote 1

Meyer was clearly a great recruiter.  When he had control of players scholorships and under the table money from Alumni he was able to motivate those players to beat up on less talented competition on a regular basis.  

Not sure that translates to the NFL?  Not at all clear on how Parcells record in his first year in the NFL is meaningful as a comparison.  Parcells was picked by a very experienced NFL GM to run the Giants.   He was in a division with 3 teams that had winning records, one team that went 12 and 4 and one team that went 14 and 2. 

Parcells was promoted from the ranks of the Giants coaching staff under Perkins who was hired by a highly qualified and successful GM.   Meyer was hired by the owner of an Automotive bumper manufacturing company after an  interview on his yacht. 

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

What I said is facts.  Coughlin, Parcells, Bellichick all lost in their first year.

Why cant the Jets be smart and get Meyer? 

Do not listen to the stupid media.

I’m not a fact guy but I’d think it’s likely that most NFL coaches lose in their first year. Just like most take over crap trans that just fired their head coach. But yeah, those three and stuff. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Funny, though all of this nonsense that was the line that stuck out for me, too.

I figured it’s a common saying and I’m just older and out of the loop as usual.

So it seems not, and it’s not half bad.

I tried to think it out logically, but I cant imagine one of my turds having it's own ass but I guess it possible, I've never really done a thorough inspection of my turds.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1