Poll: If Woody moved the Jets to London would you still remain a Jet fan?

Poll: If Woody moved the Jets to London would you still remain a Jet fan?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. If Woody moved the Jets to London would you still remain a Jet fan?

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Not if Carton is correct. He said they have to leave the name and history here along with a new expansion team that inherits the name, Jets. So basically he is saying the Jets aren’t leaving, Woody is. 

it’s also nonsense. Lol

How awesome would it be to have a "New Jets" that's just as bad as the "Old Jets". 

I’m almost already not a Jets fan. I think I’ve watched 75% of the games this year. I hardly care about the draft this year also. Unless they start winning, Im out whether they stay or go. Wins is what will keep me watching.

I catch Spurs, Cowboys and Astros games now. But i don't watch sports nearly as much as i used to. Going to local HS games is where it’s at in TX. The bands are great.

My son runs track and even those track meets are more entertaining than a Jets game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Do you guys really want to root for a team that is subjected to USA chants every road game? Say no to the redcoat Jets. No taxation without representation 

New York remained loyal to King George III during the revolution. This is a logical continuation of a historical precedent. 

• Upvote 1

If the Jets name stays and they become an expansion team with a new owner and new stadium in one of the 5 boroughs then this would be very appealing to me. My first choice would be to keep this team and get a new owner, then eventually a new stadium in Queens, but that seems almost more unlikely than the Jets taking flight to London and leaving the name, uniforms, and history behind. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Not if Carton is correct. He said they have to leave the name and history here along with a new expansion team that inherits the name, Jets. So basically he is saying the Jets aren’t leaving, Woody is. 

it’s also nonsense. Lol

Wouldn't be the worst thing, TBH.