Saturday Night Football: Good King Wentzislaus vs Ebenezer Bellichick and Mr 3 pass.

Beerfish

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

You upset the way the game is going? Lol

I don't think I've ever interacted with you before in my last 16 or so years on the board. So, I'll take this as an actual question.  

I love it, and hope the Colts win 50-0 tonight, and put the Pats into a season ruining tailspin.

But I can still recognize that Mac has been head and shoulders better than Wilson. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I don't think I've ever interacted with you before in my last 16 or so years on the board. So, I'll take this as an actual question.  

I love it, and hope the Colts win 50-0 tonight, and put the Pats into a season ruining tailspin.

But I can still recognize that Mac has been head and shoulders better than Wilson. 

He has. My only point is he is in a much better situation in NE than Wilson is with us. I’m taking nothing away from Jones, but as you see so far tonight, when things aren’t going good, he looks very much like the rookie he is. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s too funny how Jet “fans” are actively rooting for Mac Jones and rooting against Zach.

And when I say “funny” I don’t mean the “ha ha” type of funny. 

I mean the pathetic type of funny. 

Sickening. 

Nobody is "rooting" for sh*t, toolbag. 

We're just tired of the same old, same old and not stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

He has. My only point is he is in a much better situation in NE than Wilson is with us. I’m taking nothing away from Jones, but as you see so far tonight, when things aren’t going good, he looks very much like the rookie he is. 

So your problem with him is after 7 wins in a row, he’s looking like a rookie on the road in Indianapolis.

My gosh, you must hate Wilson with the heat of a thousand suns.

• Sympathy 1