Saturday Night Football: Good King Wentzislaus vs Ebenezer Bellichick and Mr 3 pass.

Beerfish

3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

I’ve been saying all along. Mac Jones will be a very nice QB. I have no problem with that.  So is Teddy Bridgewater.  He will never put fear into a defense. Sorry

but, but but, Zach.  

Agreed.

And they should have kept Teddy. Hes better than both of the clowns we've drafted the past 4 years. 

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Patriots are dirty. Water is wet.  Getting physically mauled and they show their true colors.

After every play, they go a little "extra". Laying on guys on the ground, stepping on people, pushing themselves off the ground on opposing players. Always. Its how they're coached.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

After every play, they go a little "extra". Laying on guys on the ground, stepping on people, pushing themselves off the ground on opposing players. Always. Its how they're coached.

It’s sh*tty, but it’s what you have to do against a team like the Colts who come out of the tunnel trying to punch you in the throat. The Jets laid down like bitches against this team. Both of these teams, actually

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yep.  And that’s how teams always make mistakes against the Patriots you don’t see then make against other teams.  The Patriots are agitators.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Colts player literally mugged on the field. Immediately ejected. ? 

Ejected for being shoved from behind, having his helmet ripped off and taking a forearm to the head after losing his helmlet.  Unbelieveable.  No idea what they were watching when making that call.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

I’ve been saying all along. Mac Jones will be a very nice QB. I have no problem with that.  So is Teddy Bridgewater.  He will never put fear into a defense. Sorry

but, but but, Zach.  

I think Mac is better than that and can lead a team to playoffs etc. He’s a smart player makes plays and knows how to follow a game plan the keys to NEP success. As for Zach can he do that or even be a step ahead of this. In other words an elite franchise Qb. Right now he doesn’t have Mac’s advantages: a good team and great coaching.