****OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS - NOT CRACKED YET GAME THREAD****

4 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Please Santa All I want for Christmas is for Zach to consistently complete a five yard pass 

I am in the mall about a week ago and walk by santa. No one there except him and two workers. He waves. I say to him how about the jets in the superbowl. He simply shakes his head side to side and says - can't do that.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

The Fins are actually due for an L. All time Miami is 56-55-1 vs the Jets so if we win today we tie the series. In Miami I was surprised to see the Fins are only 30-25-1 vs the Jets. I thought the difference would be greater we're always hearing about how we've underperformed with those temps and the advantage Miami has in Miami. Yeah they are on a winning streak but are they actually that good. The 5 teams they've beaten in that streak are: Houston, Baltimore, the Jets, Carolina and the Giants. Most of those Ws against teams with non starting Qbs playing. Give them credit for those wins but except for Balt none of them stick out or show they are a team to reckon with. As for today even with all of this said they are playing a team on a downward plane. The defense has been spotty and sometimes terrible and same with the offense. It would be great if Zach puts it together today and it's a winnable game. But I see it as Miami 27 Jets 17.

Uhh; but the Jets are due for a loss 

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Maybe a game in the rain will “distract” ZW enough to get out of his own head?

Throw it instead of aiming it…

It’s so sad that even without him playing 10 games yet, most of us know this kid ain’t “it”. We’re just hoping for a miracle, lol.

Hoping an NFL QB will be distracted by the rain enough to throw it instead of drilling it speaks volumes.

Fins defense is as per Bobby Salad spoken of in the same terms as the 1985 Bears. Not sure who is their Richard Dent nor Mike Singletary. 

Zach Wilson will channel  fellow BYU alumn Danny Ainge with some groovy bounce passes. 

Dolphins 34

Jets      10 ( 7 of those in a garbage time TD)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

ZACH MAKE THE EASY SHORT PASSES.... please be the week this starts to click. 

@The Crusher grill and steaks are prepped time to fill up on some good food at least I know I will enjoy something during the game.

Ooooo, that sounds nice. I’ve taught myself to take my biggest bites during  the Jets worse plays so my eyes are closed. I eat a lot during games. 

• Haha 1