Other NFL games today.....12/19

Beerfish

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I really really like Harbaugh too. And I’d consider myself ballsy and usually root for these types of calls….but just no here. 

I do too, but you don’t do that when you have the best kicker in the league and with that little bit of time left. They were almost guaranteed OT if they kick it and if their defense can keep Green Bay from scoring in those final seconds. 

Well his reason for going for it would be the same as the last game.  Their whole secondary is injured and they feel there is no way they are going to stop Rodgers and they have a back up qb (even if he is playing well).

Not sure i agree with it but that would be his reason.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well his reason for going for it would be the same as the last game.  Their whole secondary is injured and they feel there is no way they are going to stop Rodgers and they have a back up qb (even if he is playing well).

Not sure i agree with it but that would be his reason.

But the time left contradict this thinking. There’s to much time left in regulation 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Bucs doing a good job containing Hill’s running. They know he’s not a strong threat as a passer. Also containing Kamara something we couldn’t do. You’re not beating Brady with 6 points. 

The Bucs have one of the best defenses in the NFL and have not been decimated by injuries on that side of the ball.  You can't compare them to the Jets.  

So Jets fans whipping boy Wilson had a better game vs the Saints last week than Brady did tonight.  But all we heard tonight was how Brady was missing his "weapons."  Well, Wilson was missing his top two receivers and his #1 RB for the entire game, not just the 2nd half and put up 9 points with no turnovers. Plus, Wilson was the Jets leading rusher.  Brady, 0 points and 2 turnovers.