Tom Brady is a C**t

Jet_Engine1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@glenn31 delete your account.

Why you mad? Because the team we root for is absolute garbage?

I accept it and can call it like it is. You'd sacrifice your left nut if the Jets could get him next season and it guaranteed at least a SB appearance. If you say otherwise, gimme a break lol

9 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

Why you mad? Because the team we root for is absolute garbage?

I accept it and can call it like it is. You'd sacrifice your left nut if the Jets could get him next season and it guaranteed at least a SB appearance. If you say otherwise, gimme a break lol

So you gonna delete it or

• Haha 2

Obviously.
Brady was screaming at the new Orleans coaches "Don't you know you can't put pressure on me?  I'm protected!  This is how I would always look if every team can play physically without fear of penalty!"
Obviously 

lol “Dont you know who i AM?!!”

Brady is definitely girly. He's like a broomstick with teeth and hair LOL.

I definitely can't see anybody ducking or cowering down when he starts buggin out. More like dudes just laughing at him.

Yeah we all have that friend who starts flipping out in the backseat cuz you smoked near his jacket or accidentally scuffed his shoe. I just bought this shirt!! It's my favorite shirt! Everybody just starts cracking up. Sit down and shut up Tommy!!!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Imagine if our QB showed any passion or got angry instead of just sulking on the sidelines like his mom just said he cant have a ferrari for Christmas this year

This might be a record for JetNation...

It took 8 replies to turn the thread into a reason to bash Zach Wilson - might be the longest we've gone all season..  

Congratulations JetNation...

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Same old story with Brady . Hit him early and often and he folds , Giants and Ravens wrote the blueprint 15 years ago but then the NFL changed the rules . 

That's the story with every QB.  When you get to any QB quickly with 4 rushers (Giants blue print) - it's very hard because guys aren't open and mot much the Greatest QB of all times can do when no one is open and he's under pressure.

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This might be a record for JetNation...

It took 8 replies to turn the thread into a reason to bash Zach Wilson - might be the longest we've gone all season..  

Congratulations JenNation...

Not a well thought out basking even at that. But, instead we can talk about how bad Brady looked without Godwin and  Evans to throw to. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

That's the story with every QB.  When you get to any QB quickly with 4 rushers (Giants blue print) - it's very hard because guys aren't open and mot much the Greatest QB of all times can do when no one is open and he's under pressure.

Yes nobody likes to get hit ..but more so with Brady . He never toughs it out like Eli did against the Niners in the NFC championship game…he folds …every time . 

7 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Tom Brady is the GOAT Fu(Ker.  :sheepf:

He has to have given half of his paychecks to the refs for all the calls he has received.

Now as retirement approaches, he has reduced that amount.  

The refs aren't giving him everything.

Pay for play.

I'm married...........so clearly I like pay for play

• Haha 1