Dunnie

.... and Michael Carter S

.... and Michael Carter II

.... and AVT

.... and Mosley

.... and Both Williams Brothers

.... and Mann

.... and Moses

..... and anyone else that MIGHT make the team next year ....

Lets go into 2022 healthy ... winning does nothing for us over the next 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 2

Three more weeks of live action will do them all well. They'll have an entire off season to recover from whatever bumps and bruises they do get, and the likelihood of us winning any of the remaining games isn't very high anyway with everyone that is all ready banged up. I say let em play. That's how you're gonna find those diamonds in the rough that have a real shot of making the team next season. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

.... and AVT

.... and Mosley

.... and Mann

.... and Moses

Lets go into 2022 healthy ... winning does nothing for us over the next 3 weeks.

Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

• Haha 3

If the team believes they are the future, you can't bench them. They need as many reps and game reps they can get. Other rookies not names Zach, need a chance to grow and prove to the CS that they should be here next year. Some of these guys don't want to lose because they are fighting to keep their jobs. 

In all seriousness, I would bench Zach. His play doesn’t warrant starting, and I’d like to see the O again under White and see if it’s still this horrible.

Zach isn’t growing into a legit QB just on the remaining reps this season. He needs one hell of an off-season.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In all seriousness, I would bench Zach. His play doesn’t warrant starting, and I’d like to see the O again under White and see if it’s still this horrible.

Zach isn’t growing into a legit QB just on the remaining reps this season. He needs one hell of an off-season.

Disagree. Getting knocked on his ass is going to teach him how to get rid of the ball sooner. He has already improved in that regard. He needs reps.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, IAmCyan said:

This is the 56th year of following/watching the Jets.  Fans like me are like World War 2 Veterans dying off,  who actually watched Super Bowl 3.  Last year was the 1st time I stopped watching their games with 4 to go.  This year is the worst.  Just unbelievable what's happened this year.  Hate to say it, want Wilson to succeed like the next guy.  But when your backup QB and 3rd stringer moves the offense up and down the field, I say bench him!  Make him earn it back.

Wait, did you watch the INT returned for a TD to make it a one score game and then stop watching because Zach? 

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

.... and AVT

.... and Mosley

.... and Mann

.... and Moses

100% not what I was expecting! Well done, I think. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

.... and AVT

.... and Mosley

.... and Mann

.... and Moses

Do it and Mike White throws for 600 yards per game and goes on a 3 game win streak. We fall back to 18 in draft position....and pick a safety ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GangGreened said:

He played great yesterday. GREAT!

54 yards in the second half is not great.  IMHO since Wilson’s return in Week 12, the offense has regressed.

Including the team’s 31-24 loss to the Dolphins in Week 15, the Jets offense has averaged just 18 points and 257.75 yards over the past four games with Wilson under center. They haven’t cracked 300 offensive yards and have only scored more than 20 points once during that stretch.

Wilson is supposed to be the key to unlocking the Jets offense after Joe Douglas picked him second overall this past April. But instead, the Jets haven’t mustered much in his return and the offense looks lost heading into the final month of the season.  frankly, the other three QB played batter then him, enough said. 

Just now, AZSOJ said:

54 yards in the second half is not great.  IMHO since Wilson’s return in Week 12, the offense has regressed.

Including the team’s 31-24 loss to the Dolphins in Week 15, the Jets offense has averaged just 18 points and 257.75 yards over the past four games with Wilson under center. They haven’t cracked 300 offensive yards and have only scored more than 20 points once during that stretch.

Wilson is supposed to be the key to unlocking the Jets offense after Joe Douglas picked him second overall this past April. But instead, the Jets haven’t mustered much in his return and the offense looks lost heading into the final month of the season.  frankly, the other three QB played batter then him, enough said. 

I was being sarcastic. He was barely even average, if that.

but there’s posters on this site that say he played great and has “fine pocket presence”

it’s a low bar to clear. I expect more out of #2 overall as well

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

While this is true, it's also not the reason I want Zach to play. He needs reps and we need data.

Cant measure Zach on that Miami game. OL was pourous as a section 8 apartment in a hurricane.  Davis AND Moore, his best wr's, were both out. The defense SUCKED allowing Miami to slice and dice it all day long.  Zach played well and struggled as well BUT it's sign of progress which is all I wanted to see all season. Win/Loss - irrelevant this year.