My favorite time of the year.

Bronx

No ladies and gentlemen, I am not talking about the holidays, but instead of all the predictions for the upcoming offseason. 

While we sit here and watch the same teams reach the playoffs this year, we can rejoice knowing that we will be stacked in 2022 with draft picks and cash. Nothing is more exciting, not the Little Drummer Boy, not the Christmas Elves, not Frosty the Snowman, not Scrooge, not Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, not the Christmas Angels, not the Three Kings (Three Wise Men), not the Godparents, not Santa Claus or not even The Belén, nothing but absolutely nothing tops off our beloved offseason filled with great wisdom from SOJFs, Chitmini, Chris Simms (FY BTW), ESPN clowns, Big Bust Ryan Leaf and DWC.

I will be looking forward to receive all the wisdom and knowledge from the NFL world and their gurus.

Enjoy the rest of 2021!

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bronx said:

f45422ff-cf5a-44b5-a9f1-c3389c60cc33-medium16x9_KRAFTANDMUGS.png

Charges dropped, no trial, no conviction, barely any consequence except for some funny NY Post articles that a billionaire doesn't care about.

Combine that with the sad reality that Mac Jones is the easy bet to win more rings than whatever 5-8 QBs the Jets roll out during his NE tenure combined, and I think Kraft will have a very happy ending.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Seriously though, does anyone know when we are allowed to change our uniforms?  Lol

AFTER the next two seasons... ugh. 

We can tweak the logo next season, we can use an alternate helmet the season after, but not until after the next two are completed. 

52 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Was thinking exactly the same. Gotta add the “LFL” logo on it. Losers for life. 

JD and Company have sold the Johnsons on a long-term build the right way.  

It is only a matter of minutes before the Johnsons crack and start paying for short-term flashy fixes.  It is inevitable.  It is The Way.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, varjet said:

It is only a matter of minutes before the Johnsons crack and start paying for short-term flashy fixes.  It is inevitable.  It is The Way.  

Best of the best, the Johnsons and the clowns. You have to keep the tradition going, welcome JD!

New_York_Jets.jpg

1 hour ago, varjet said:

There's really no reason both can't be done right now...we have a ton of picks and a ton of cap space so explain to me the downside of improving the team in free agency so we don't win 3 games? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, undertow said:

There's really no reason both can't be done right now...we have a ton of picks and a ton of cap space so explain to me the down side of improving the team in free agency so we don't win 3 games?

Yeah, I mean, if the plan isn't to use the draft capital and cash we've spent seasons to amass... what exactly do we plan to do with it?

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah, I mean, if the plan isn't to use the draft capital and cash we've spent seasons to amass... what exactly do we plan to do with it?

I think people take these philosophies to the extreme....it's like how people love collecting picks then freak out when you use them to trade into the top 10.   

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, undertow said:

I think people take these philosophies to the extreme....it's like how people love collecting picks then freak out when you use them to trade into the top 10.   

To be fair, the potential that picks and cap space represent have been much better than the realized reality for a long time.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, varjet said:

Rumor has it JD and company brought in an acturial consultant to convince the Johnsons that the rebuild should correspond to the average life expetancy of the Jets fan base. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, varjet said:

It’s year 3 bro. Where’s the improvement? We aren’t building the Burj Khalifa. The improvements need to be seen. We’ve been in rebuild since Izzadik tried to get Rex Ryan fired. At some point, the owner does need to say “screw this, I’m gonna buy the rebuild” and file the stands with some quality players and quality football. What’s the point of rebuilds if they aren’t building jacksh!t?