The Seahawks/Rams “Who has Covid? You got the Covid? My guy might have the Covid” Bowl

jetstream23

12 hours ago, Hex said:

Did anybody keep track of where Flacco went before and after the Jets game?

Flacco is the most boring human on the planet. Not a knock. He is quietly devout and has 5 kids. He celebrated his monster contract with the Ravens by family pizza night at home. He was pictured the day after going through the McDonald's drive through in his pick up truck (he ordered a 10-piece nugs, fries, and ice tea BTW). 

Joe Flacco is the first person to achieve personality-immunity to COVID.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Flacco is the most boring human on the planet. Not a knock. He is quietly devout and has 5 kids. He celebrated his monster contract with the Ravens by family pizza night at home. He was pictured the day after going through the McDonald's drive through in his pick up truck (he ordered a 10-piece nugs, fries, and ice tea BTW). 

Joe Flacco is the first person to achieve personality-immunity to COVID.

The Onion used to make the same point about Tim Duncan. 

40 minutes ago, jgb said:

I dated his first wife's cousin in college. We had broken up long before her cousin cheated on Tim Duncan with her personal trainer. 

This story deserves more than a two sentence post.  Putting this on my "beer conversations" list for when I eventually meet you at a Jets playoff game.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This story deserves more than a two sentence post.  Putting this on my "beer conversations" list for when I eventually meet you at a Jets playoff game.

By that point you'll probably need a medium to communicate with me

scooby doo ghost GIF

• Haha 2