Saleh Covid+

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Yeah I’ve basically accepted that marriage with children is the constant struggle of figuring out how to make an extra $300,000 a year. 

As of 10 years ago it cost about a million dollars a child from the time they’re born to completion of a 4 year college education.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Thank God I don't live in Westchester any longer...living in FL is like nirvana, except when I meet former NYer's who have only lived here several years.

I like visiting for Christmas. Always will. But I don’t think I could be here full time anymore. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

Not clear yet.  Should be clear very soon.  

At some point if Covid becomes like a cold or flu for those vacinated they have to be able to move on with their lives without quarantines.  Those who don't get the vacine should probably be moved to Devils Island and denied ventilators.   

Nope send them to China.  Only way back is to take vaccine.  100% vaccination rate by February.

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Wit said:

Does anyone else think it’s odd that the TE coach is stepping up this week as interim? What does that say about his confidence in his coordinators??

This way he doesn't have to favor one coordinator over the other and potentiality create hard feelings.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

How awesome would it be if Ron Middleton goes rogue and benches Zach Wilson* at halftime for Mike White omg. I’d rip so much Jameson.

*who is terrific

More like fabulous. Zach doesnt get back on the field until he dyes his hair green.

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

i recommend watching the CEO of Northwell health - he was on CNN yesterday morning.   He said we are in good shape.   less than 10% of the beds are COVID.   This is the largest health system in NY State.  I have followed him over this covid thing and he's been pretty worried in general but this was the most comfortable i saw him.

Still of course makes sense to quarantine.

last week 1 in 100K NY residents who had the vaccine went to the hospital.   It's very manageable so far.

Yes headlines read Hospitals preparing for dire situation with death and and short staff over run hospitals.  All fear monger wording for something that hasn’t even happened yet unreal.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jets saying Saleh was symptomatic, so

1F58C790-2F03-42D6-917C-025406C0B5E8.png

Feeling symptoms can be a slight runny nose, slight sore throat, or a mild headache that never gets worse.  If he had anything serious the whole world would know about it but when it’s not a big deal it gets tossed aside doesn’t fit narrative.

6 hours ago, ryu79 said:

That's to be expected because omicron is a new variant that mutated after the vaccines were authorized. Unless boosted even double vaccinated folks will have low immunity to contagion but in most cases resistance to serious illness (will manifest as a cold or not at all). Even among boosted you have about 20% chance of contagion if exposed according to last data I saw this week. 

Amongst the unvaccinated the risk of serious health risks is still material. The relative hospitalization rates are staggering. 

Unfortunately, even though we have high vaccination rates (though under what we should given availability) the booster penetration is still quite low. 

Outcome is that Omicron is spreading like wild fire and became the dominant variant in weeks. 

Why would a booster help vs omnicron when they we’re made before it ever existed.  No booster shot currently available has been tweaked for omni, Pfizer said they need about 90 days to tweak it for protection against omni.  NOBODY IS VACCINATED FROM THIS NEW VARIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We all will get it eventually it’s over, 99.9% will survive and most won’t even know they had it.

Science is good for research but we should never allow them to make the rules it changes like the wind.  Scientists are some of the most dangerous people if you read your history.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Wait, what?

Actually, never mind. Don’t answer.

Well since you responded I will. One would think that after a mass roll out of vaccines that the death rate from covid would go down, yet the opposite has happened. Over 200 million Americans have received at least one jab.

Covid first came ashore in December of 2019 and the vaccines started rolling out in December of 2020, yet more people have died from covid in 2021 when we had vaccines then in 2020 when we had no vaccines. That alone should make you question how effective these vaccines really are, not too mention the CDC had to change the definition of vaccination.

Now we have omicron and it's looking more and more like this is a variant of the vaccinated, and the more vaccinated you are (eg 2 jabs vs.3) is making it even worse and that is why we are all seeing all of these athletes testing positive even though they are one of the most vaccinated group in our population. 

And now we have this coming out of the UK today. https://www.infowars.com/posts/tripled-vaxxed-4-5-times-more-likely-to-test-positive-for-omicron-than-unvaxxed/

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Infowars has entered the chat.  Time for me to check out of this one.

Go Jets!

Would you care too elaborate why we are seeing so many vaccinated people coming down with Covid yet Joe Flacco still has never tested positive. Or that the most vaccinated states in the country are experiencing higher Covid rates then the less vaccinates states.

Or you could just trust Lord Fauci, Joe Biden, and the CDC that have been wrong about EVERYTHING since the pandemic started.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RobR said:

Would you care too elaborate why we are seeing so many vaccinated people coming down with Covid yet Joe Flacco still has never tested positive. Or that the most vaccinated states in the country are experiencing higher Covid rates then the less vaccinates states.

Or you could just trust Lord Fauci, Joe Biden, and the CDC that have been wrong about EVERYTHING since the pandemic started.

Would you care to elaborate why you think infowars is a legitimate source of information?    I could answer your questions, but I work in insurance, so my information on infectious disease would be about as valuable as something from infowars. 

• Post of the Week 3

12 hours ago, RobR said:

Well since you responded I will. One would think that after a mass roll out of vaccines that the death rate from covid would go down, yet the opposite has happened. Over 200 million Americans have received at least one jab.

Covid first came ashore in December of 2019 and the vaccines started rolling out in December of 2020, yet more people have died from covid in 2021 when we had vaccines then in 2020 when we had no vaccines. That alone should make you question how effective these vaccines really are, not too mention the CDC had to change the definition of vaccination.

Now we have omicron and it's looking more and more like this is a variant of the vaccinated, and the more vaccinated you are (eg 2 jabs vs.3) is making it even worse and that is why we are all seeing all of these athletes testing positive even though they are one of the most vaccinated group in our population. 

And now we have this coming out of the UK today. https://www.infowars.com/posts/tripled-vaxxed-4-5-times-more-likely-to-test-positive-for-omicron-than-unvaxxed/

You’re putting me on, right? Alan Funt planted one of his f***ing cameras in my house somewhere just waiting for me to have a reaction for the whole country to laugh at my expense. But I’m onto you guys. You won’t get me. Ha!

11 hours ago, peebag said:

Yep.  

I take medical advice from a group of people who choose to be Jets fans.

Thread. Winner.

• Haha 4