to the fans that preach "patience"

kmnj

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

To be honest the worst Jet fan is the guy who chastises out loyal Jet fans for “not being patient” for the last decade 

No. The worst Jets fan is the guy who acts like a toddler expecting instant results from every single person and transaction and throws himself on the ground after every loss screaming "I want to win now" and "Fire everybody because they suck" with absolutely no plan for turning things around .  None.  What is your plan Kevin?  Who gets fired? Who replaces the fired?  If JD, Saleh, and coaches get fired, who replaces them that is going to be better?  Who should be the QB in 2022?  2023? 2025?  

Explain what "not being patient" means and how it turns the team into a winning team faster than patience. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

I disagree. Maybe because he is actually fixing this mess. Once again this may actually take some .....dare I say it?......PATIENCE.

Whats the alternative? Fire JD? Would that be the best move at this time?

What has he fixed in his now 3rd year of his contract?

What are we being patient for? Vague empty promises?

• Upvote 2

Had season tickets at shea stadium, went to games as a kid to polo grounds, went to Jersey a few times but was unable to make every game and gave them up

now live in Florida 

though I understand the patience theory: is 62 years of fandom enough patience or 53 years of no Super Bowl appearances enough. It’s time for a change in the front office

ownership must be held accountable 

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

What has he fixed in his now 3rd year of his contract?

What are we being patient for? Vague empty promises?

Lets see.....

He fired a lame duck coach

Cleared up the cap space issue

Got rid of a lot of dead money

Started to solidify the O line

Had an amazing draft

Hired a potentially organization changing coach

Drafted a potential elite QB, yes I know he stinks right now but i believe he will be lighting it up in the near future.

Has this team pointed in the right direction for the first time in years.

No vague empty promises, just not the instant unrealistic success to satisfy most impatient fans. I see lots of potential and things to look forward to in our future with this guy at the helm.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Lets see.....

He fired a lame duck coach

Cleared up the cap space issue

Got rid of a lot of dead money

Started to solidify the O line

Had an amazing draft

Hired a potentially organization changing coach

Drafted a potential elite QB, yes I know he stinks right now but i believe he will be lighting it up in the near future.

Has this team pointed in the right direction for the first time in years.

No vague empty promises, just not the instant unrealistic success to satisfy most impatient fans. I see lots of potential and things to look forward to in our future with this guy at the helm.

You're using the word potential a lot. Which basically is hope and vague promises. 

There is no tangible on field results to back up anything you're saying. 

This coach and QB look like duds so far. 

• Upvote 1

i feel sorry for the jets fans that buy their tickets and go to the games over the past 10 seasons.  it has been a disaster of a product and no team owner should be proud of what has happened.  i remember when the saints fans went to the games with paper bags over their heads and called them the aints.  even that team was able to turn it around after finally getting decent coaching and players.  and i don't think the fan revolt was lost on the saints owner.  likewise, i think woody has finally seen the light about getting professional football people in to run the team.  granted it hasn't looked good but from a future perspective, if wilson can play better this team can and will get better.  i am hopeful.  who knows maybe i'll make the trip to the meadowlands to watch in person.

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

You're using the word potential a lot. Which basically is hope and vague promises. 

There is no tangible on field results to back up anything you're saying. 

This coach and QB look like duds so far. 

There are tangible results if you choose to look at them. True its not translated into W's at this time but that is not the only way to do an assessment. And when attempting to make all of the changes and implement the new offense and defense at the same time, wins aren't a realistic way to make an accurate assessment on progress made. 

That is of course unless you only see things in black and white or W's and L's in which case there is no point in debating because neither this league, nor this world works only in black and white.

I choose to see the positive changes because I am willing to take a realistic approach to progress and Im not caught up in my dislike for the coach QB or GM which clouds many fans judgements.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

There are tangible results if you choose to look at them. True its not translated into W's at this time but that is not the only way to do an assessment. And when attempting to make all of the changes and implement the new offense and defense at the same time, wins aren't a realistic way to make an accurate assessment on progress made. 

That is of course unless you only see things in black and white or W's and L's in which case there is no point in debating because neither this league, nor this world works only in black and white.

I choose to see the positive changes because I am willing to take a realistic approach to progress and Im not caught up in my dislike for the coach QB or GM which clouds many fans judgements.

We have gone from having a respectable defense to the worst defense in the league while still being horrible on offense.

The majority of games we are being blown out. 

2 years in a row no pro bowlers. All 3 of our other QBs performed better than our starting QB who has yet to play 1 single complete game well.

5-25 record the last 2 seasons. We don't even look like we belong on the same field as other teams most of the time. 

What tangible  results are there?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

We have gone from having a respectable defense to the worst defense in the league while still being horrible on offense.

2 years in a row no pro bowlers. All 3 of our other QBs performed better than our starting QB who has yet to play 1 single complete game well.

5-25 record the last 2 seasons. We don't even look like we belong on the same field as other teams most of the time. 

Well again....

our very young and inexperienced corner backs are playing surprisingly well, all the while without any real safety help because as you know we are on our 3rd 4th and 5th safetys.

Yes the LB position needs to be upgraded thus the stopping the run issue, and i believe that will be addressed this offseason. I also feel that the CS decided early on that although they didn't have the talent on D to run the scheme that they prefered they were going to run it anyway to give the players with a future a chance to gain experience , knowing full well that there would be a price to pay this year. That price is a bad D. However as the appropriate pieces are plugged in it will improve.

The other 3 QB's all have been in this league for several years at least. So the fact that Zach has had some struggles in what 8 starts? doesn't surprise anyone that understands football.

But if you choose to only look at W's and L's and make your judgements accordingly then you are probably very miserable right now. What would have happened to Belichick or Parcells if their situations were assessed the way you are assessing the Jets? they both would have been fired in after their first year.

And i can say the same for dozens of QB's. 

Look if you don't like JD or Saleh or Zach just come out and say it. But screaming and yelling and only pointing out the negatives without realistically looking at the progress and where they are trying to go doesnt do you or any other fans any good.

Why not try to support the young QB and the staff. When things get better, and they will, you will feel good about being onboard when everyone was taking the easy way out and pointing out only the negative.

• Upvote 3

I have read over and over again since Joe got here (actually with the two clowns before )that fans need to be patient and "there is a plan" and we are "building through the draft" and it will take a few years.
my question to those that keep  preaching patience ( you know who you are)  do you have season tickets and if so for how many years (if you are willing to answer that)
I personally walked away from my paid psls.  I had over 300 home and road games in attendance. I ran out of patience and left for other reasons as well. 
I get having hope and wanting to support your team but when people are spending thousands of dollars every year to ask them to be patient is a big ask these days and to expect them to not be critical when the team is stuck in the basement of the league year in and year out is also a big ask

I do not have season tickets ... i was a preacher of patience ... my patience has run out. Next year dramtic improvement or ... or .... i dont know but ... or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Literally the only thing that matters is the results on the field. And so far, he is worse than both. 

Literally this is totally wrong and exactly what too many fans are saying today.  Fans who in the past kept screaming for the Johnsons to tear it down and start all over because the band aid approach wasnt working and a tear down was the only way of changing that.  

We came into this season with the tear down accomplished and most, or those with a clue of what was was ahead all said its not about wins and losses.  Its about gaining experience and putting together a roster from scratch

Then you watch the same people turn around and constantly post things like "Literally the only thing that matters is the results on the field.  And so far, he is worse than both". No shlt, if you didnt know we were taking a step back before being able to show improvement, well thats on you.  If you thought the new CS was going to come in with his roster and win 7-10 games, thats on you.  If you thought the rookie QB wasnt going to make rookie QB mistakes, thats on you.

ST holder from 1977

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I guess the thing is, barring getting lucky with a quarterback acquisition, the way to build a good football team is through the draft, not free agency. I’d rather they try to do things the right way than the Maccagnan one year of almost making the playoffs for four awful years trying to get rid of dead cap hits method. It does get harder and harder to even be interested in following the franchise. But, here I am, I guess.

18 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

And the lessons of the "Darnold development", i.e. how best to ruin a young prospect, having seemingly not been learned. We're still an offense with a weak offensive line that routinely loses 1 on 1 matchups, cannot deliver big plays and does not appear schematically sound, much less creative.

First of all none of the people involved in "ruining Darnolds development" are here if indeed his development was stymied by those around him and not due to the fact that he just might not be that good and would have failed wherever he was drafted.  His time in Carolina has done nothing to change that narrative

In what way does our OL not look "schematically sound, much less creative"?  Who has a creative OL?  How do they routinely lose 1 on 1 matchups?  Are they a dominate OL, no! But they've improved by a lot, especially when all are playing.  Wish we got to see them this year with Becton added to the mix.  The OL complaints arent warranted at this point

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I'm not going to sit here and brag about improvement, but I think this post is slightly misguided because I think youre making it seem much worse than reality.  

The 2021 NY Jets are giving up a whole 1.8 more points a game than the 2020 NY Jets.  Yes, they dropped 6 spots in the standings, from 26th to 32nd, so yes, the worst but really, what are we talking about, it's not even 2 whole points worse a game.  This D was never respectable last year, and it was destined for last place the day Lawson went down this year.

On the flip side, the offense is averaging 2 more points a game and went from 32nd, to 26th.  Sound familiar?  Further, the Jets had 7 games last year where they scored 10 or less points, this season?  3.  And we know the offense can be very good since they led the league in yards for the 4 weeks Zach was out.  

In 21, the Jets have lost 7 games by 1 TD or less this season.  Last year, they only had 4, 1 score losses.  Last year they led the league in double digit losses.  Adam Gase had more double-digit losses than he did wins as a Head Coach.  Last year, they had 9 double digit losses, this year, they've had 6.  

Yes, the season isnt over and this could change but there has been tangible results and ironically, the one that matters the most, is the win column.  This team will win double the number of wins from 20 to 21.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

If you're asking if I think Douglas/Saleh/Wilson can turn it around - I do.

I can't honestly say I expect it at this point, though. I thought we'd look a lot better on Sundays this year - regardless of overall record. We just don't appear to be that competitive on either side of the ball.

And the lessons of the "Darnold development", i.e. how best to ruin a young prospect, having seemingly not been learned. We're still an offense with a weak offensive line that routinely loses 1 on 1 matchups, cannot deliver big plays and does not appear schematically sound, much less creative.

I understand the being patient with year 1 everything, but why not start a veteran then? We could've rented Minshew for a year for a low round pick and sent him out there for this season, or at least half of it, while letting Wilson learn and not shatter this kids confidence.

And then defense - certainly unlucky with the Lawson injury - but we seemingly do nothing well. We get run on. We don't get consistent pressure. Our LB'ers cannot cover. The young corners have played surprisingly solid, but what does it matter if you're giving up five yards every rush and giving the quarterback four seconds every dropback?

Outside of the complete question mark that is Wilson's future, I'll grant JD the 2021 draft class looks good. The 2020 class? Who knows with Becton? Mims is a bust. Davis is meh. Bryce Hall is good. The Punter is a Punter. 

How about free agents? I like Corey Davis, but he's been inconsistent and cannot be relied upon at this point. Fant was an inspired signing, a lot of credit to JD for that. J Davis sucks. McGovern should be playing guard and is a liability at center calling protections. GVR is a bust. Keelan Cole barely contributes. Rankins is a bust. 

All of our high-risk moves seem like misses from where we stand right now - Becton, Wilson, signing Corey Davis, signing Carl Lawson, pairing a first time HC with a first time OC.

Do I think this regime with this quarterback is completely incapable of bouncing back? No, I don't think that. But I am skeptical at this point.

From my point of view, we're not just counting on 'another year into the rebuild will yield better results', I think we'll need luck and some statistical outlier type of year 2 improvements across the board. 

Thanks for the response RBS, points well taken. Some of your thoughts we are lock step, others I would debate slightly.

The idea of sitting a high drafted QB seems to be a thing of the past. My honest opinion, there are positives and negatives on both sides. Zach has a year under his belt. He knows what to expect next season. Is that better than what Trey Lance experienced? Will Trey Lance benefit or will SF suffer with one less year to evaluate before pulling the trigger on a huge deal?. Everyone's different and time will tell. I cant blame the Jets for starting Zach, if it works great, if it doesnt it doesnt. It's not a crazy idea to start a QB drafted #2 right away.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

First of all none of the people involved in "ruining Darnolds development" are here if indeed his development was stymied by those around him and not due to the fact that he just might not be that good and would have failed wherever he was drafted.  His time in Carolina has done nothing to change that narrative

In what way does our OL not look "schematically sound, much less creative"?  Who has a creative OL?  How do they routinely lose 1 on 1 matchups?  Are they a dominate OL, no! But they've improved by a lot, especially when all are playing.  Wish we got to see them this year with Becton added to the mix.  The OL complaints arent warranted at this point

So that was just unclear writing by me - here's some clarity: The offensive line is weak, the offense as a whole is not schematically sound (much less creative), and our offensive players routinely lose 1 on 1's.

Darnold did just suck - but he had few playmakers and a terrible offensive line. Sounds like a recurring issue with this team. 

3 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

So that was just unclear writing by me - here's some clarity: The offensive line is weak, the offense as a whole is not schematically sound (much less creative), and our offensive players routinely lose 1 on 1's.

Darnold did just suck - but he had few playmakers and a terrible offensive line. Sounds like a recurring issue with this team. 

When healthy the OL, while not dominate is not weak.  Nor is the offense not schematically sound (much less creative.  

They are rebuilding and have been adding playmakers.  Unless RB and WRs arent considered playmakers.  More likely the problem is that as fans we lack patience and just cant get out of the past and what others before did here

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, kmnj said:

I have read over and over again since Joe got here (actually with the two clowns before )that fans need to be patient and "there is a plan" and we are "building through the draft" and it will take a few years.

my question to those that keep  preaching patience ( you know who you are)  do you have season tickets and if so for how many years (if you are willing to answer that)

I personally walked away from my paid psls.  I had over 300 home and road games in attendance. I ran out of patience and left for other reasons as well. 

I get having hope and wanting to support your team but when people are spending thousands of dollars every year to ask them to be patient is a big ask these days and to expect them to not be critical when the team is stuck in the basement of the league year in and year out is also a big ask

So, if I'm reading this right, you're impatient and you don't have season tickets. You can't even answer your own question.

I have season tickets. Have had them since 2010. I'm patient and confident. If you thought this was going to be a good team with the youngest roster in the NFL, first year coaches and coordinators, and a rookie QB, idk what to tell you, but I'd definitely like to play poker with you. Maybe I'm a masochist (I definitely am), but we have guys in every position in the front office who were CONSENSUS rock star hires. Everyone everywhere lauded the staff. 

Give these guys time to do their jobs. Championship football teams aren't built in one or two years. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, kmnj said:

Was a season ticket holder for 15 years, gave them up when new stadium was built. You have to preach patience because stability is how a team is built. Hitting the reset button every 2 years on a HC is not going to lead anywhere. Allow Saleh, LaFleur, Wilson and Douglas to grow together.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, kmnj said:

When it comes to spending money and putting in the effort to go to the  games I have zero patience. I applaud the diehards that keep showing up regardless of the product on the field. When it becomes more of a stressor to be a Jet fan than it is enjoyable it’s time to scale things back, that’s my approach after 45 years. I am out of market and always had the Sunday ticket and would watch football from the early games until the Sunday night game. Pulled the plug on that years ago.

Know if I catch a game, great if not I can go to a local bar. It’s enough that this team adds stress and frustration  to my already stressful life. Never thought I would have to learn coping skills to deal with this franchise but here we are. I am in the believe it when I see it camp and hope for the best. 

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I'm not going to sit here and brag about improvement, but I think this post is slightly misguided because I think youre making it seem much worse than reality.  

The 2021 NY Jets are giving up a whole 1.8 more points a game than the 2020 NY Jets.  Yes, they dropped 6 spots in the standings, from 26th to 32nd, so yes, the worst but really, what are we talking about, it's not even 2 whole points worse a game.  This D was never respectable last year, and it was destined for last place the day Lawson went down this year.

On the flip side, the offense is averaging 2 more points a game and went from 32nd, to 26th.  Sound familiar?  Further, the Jets had 7 games last year where they scored 10 or less points, this season?  3.  And we know the offense can be very good since they led the league in yards for the 4 weeks Zach was out.  

In 21, the Jets have lost 7 games by 1 TD or less this season.  Last year, they only had 4, 1 score losses.  Last year they led the league in double digit losses.  Adam Gase had more double-digit losses than he did wins as a Head Coach.  Last year, they had 9 double digit losses, this year, they've had 6.  

Yes, the season isnt over and this could change but there has been tangible results and ironically, the one that matters the most, is the win column.  This team will win double the number of wins from 20 to 21.

Excellent points! Ty

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

When healthy the OL, while not dominate is not weak.  Nor is the offense not schematically sound (much less creative.  

They are rebuilding and have been adding playmakers.  Unless RB and WRs arent considered playmakers.  More likely the problem is that as fans we lack patience and just cant get out of the past and what others before did here

Well said !

• Sympathy 1

What option do we have other than to be patient.  We are not likely to win more than 3 or 4 games this year.  We still lack playmakers on both sides of the ball.  And we have a QB who is not where i had hoped he would be at this stage of his rookie year. 

Free Agency is likely to be a downer for us.  It is awfully tough for the Jets to sign top tier FAs who are more likely to want to go to a winner than be part of a never ending rebuild.  Either we are going to have to overpay, which has not exactly worked out for us in the past (Mosley, Bell, Johnson, etc.) or we will be active in the second wave of FA while the guys we talk about all through Jan/Feb choose to sign elsewhere.

This is where we are at and it sucks.  I really hope JD, Saleh and Co can find a way to take a signfiicant step forward next year -- I really want to watch meaningful football in November and December.  I am just vey skeptical that it happens next year. 

So i have no choice to be patient.  But it sucks.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, kmnj said:

thanks for your replies. I was just curious-what (i have noticed in general which is why I asked the question )is that the folks that  pony up the cash for the season tickets or did for many years are the ones that are most critical and negative and not willing to have patience or wait it out or be optimistic because we have seen this movie play out many  times-

Some of the most vocally impatient fans here are not now, nor have ever been, Jets’ season ticket holders. I preach patience purely to assist my fellow Jet fans with their general mental health. Joe Douglas, Robert Saleh, and Zach Wilson are all returning next year as the GM, HC, and starting QB, respectively, whether you or anyone else has patience or not. I’d rather live in that reality than in the fire everyone they suck mentality that’s simply not going to happen. I’d rather discuss what needs to improve in a constructive way rather than just bitch and moan. But that’s me. Everyone else is free to look at it how they wish, but praying for these guys to be fired or Zach to be replaced seems awfully, painfully futile to me. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Actually the Jets are averaging only 15.1 points per season with Zach, which is really all that matters and that's lower than last years league worst, historically bad offence when you'd assume there's nowhere to go but up. It's been hugely inflated by games where QB's irrelevant to future of the franchise have played. And this is the problem with this season. Douglas has taken his shot at QB and it looks as bad it could possibly have looked. We went into this season wanting progress but more than that we wanted signs that Zach was the guy. What we have seen is the exact f*cking opposite.  

We are not better than last year at all. We've played a far easier schedule and that is the source of the "improvement". Some of those games where we lost by one TD or less just weren't competitive. Carolina and especially Atlanta absolutely steamrolled us until garbage time. We will double the win total simply because we play Jacksonville and Houston while Mike White inexplicably had the greatest debut of all time. As for the defence we are a lot worse. We're giving up .5 YPC more this year which doesn't sound like much but it is. We've already given up 200 more yards on less attempts. That was after gaining our all pro linebacker who sat out last season, yet another excuse I heard as to why the group was so bad in 2020. 

I think people were too kind on Douglas last season. I don't think there's ever an excuse for a franchise being that bad. The closest you could get is the Houston situation where you've built your franchise around a QB who you're paying not to play. They went all in for a Superbowl and missed. The excuse I heard for 2020 from 90% of Jets fans was Adam Gase, which has turned out to be complete horsesh*t. The team is bereft of talent, it has less talent now than when Douglas inherited this group in 2019. It's his roster that is bottoming out the point differentials for the second year in a row. It's disgraceful and the fact that anyone's acting like this was the plan is sheer delusion. We're so far away from being competitive that it's ridiculous.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

No. The worst Jets fan is the guy who acts like a toddler expecting instant results from every single person and transaction and throws himself on the ground after every loss screaming "I want to win now" and "Fire everybody because they suck" with absolutely no plan for turning things around .  None.  What is your plan Kevin?  Who gets fired? Who replaces the fired?  If JD, Saleh, and coaches get fired, who replaces them that is going to be better?  Who should be the QB in 2022?  2023? 2025?  

Explain what "not being patient" means and how it turns the team into a winning team faster than patience. 

The only plan someone buys out Woody.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Well again....

our very young and inexperienced corner backs are playing surprisingly well, all the while without any real safety help because as you know we are on our 3rd 4th and 5th safetys.

Yes the LB position needs to be upgraded thus the stopping the run issue, and i believe that will be addressed this offseason. I also feel that the CS decided early on that although they didn't have the talent on D to run the scheme that they prefered they were going to run it anyway to give the players with a future a chance to gain experience , knowing full well that there would be a price to pay this year. That price is a bad D. However as the appropriate pieces are plugged in it will improve.

The other 3 QB's all have been in this league for several years at least. So the fact that Zach has had some struggles in what 8 starts? doesn't surprise anyone that understands football.

But if you choose to only look at W's and L's and make your judgements accordingly then you are probably very miserable right now. What would have happened to Belichick or Parcells if their situations were assessed the way you are assessing the Jets? they both would have been fired in after their first year.

And i can say the same for dozens of QB's. 

Look if you don't like JD or Saleh or Zach just come out and say it. But screaming and yelling and only pointing out the negatives without realistically looking at the progress and where they are trying to go doesnt do you or any other fans any good.

Why not try to support the young QB and the staff. When things get better, and they will, you will feel good about being onboard when everyone was taking the easy way out and pointing out only the negative.

You keep saying theres progress when there is none. The product on the field is miserable. In what world are our cornerbacks playing well? It isnt this one.

If you want to just ignore what you are seeing and choose to live on nothing but hopes and dreams, and drink the Douglas kool aid, that's fine.

But dont piss on my shoulder and tell me its raining. Because the only accomplishment Douglas has achieved is somehow cultivating a cult like fan base based on nothing.

• Post of the Week 2

15 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Actually the Jets are averaging only 15.1 points per season with Zach, which is really all that matters and that's lower than last years league worst, historically bad offence when you'd assume there's nowhere to go but up.

They scored 6 and 0 in Zach’s second and third starts. Since then (not counting the NE game that he got knocked out early), they’ve averaged 19.8 ppg with Zach in the lineup, or almost two more than the team as a whole. 

Statistically, nothing brilliant is happening (except maybe the major reduction in interceptions), but he’s looking better as of late. Making better decisions, a little better accuracy, etc. Baby steps, for sure, and I’d’ve liked to’ve seen more, but there is improvement taking place. 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Literally this is totally wrong and exactly what too many fans are saying today.  Fans who in the past kept screaming for the Johnsons to tear it down and start all over because the band aid approach wasnt working and a tear down was the only way of changing that.  

We came into this season with the tear down accomplished and most, or those with a clue of what was was ahead all said its not about wins and losses.  Its about gaining experience and putting together a roster from scratch

Then you watch the same people turn around and constantly post things like "Literally the only thing that matters is the results on the field.  And so far, he is worse than both". No shlt, if you didnt know we were taking a step back before being able to show improvement, well thats on you.  If you thought the new CS was going to come in with his roster and win 7-10 games, thats on you.  If you thought the rookie QB wasnt going to make rookie QB mistakes, thats on you.

ST holder from 1977

You're calling being the worst QB in the league, "rookie QB mistakes."

Nobody doesnt expect mistakes. This is far beyond that and to deny it is straight up delusion.

How far this fan base has fallen when expecting 7 wins in a GMs 3rd year is seen as unrealistic.

• Upvote 1