Wife got me Tickets 1/2/22 Section 110 Row 16

hawk

7 hours ago, hawk said:

Thinking about rushing the field to tackle Brady, but other than that, what did I need to know?

Where do I get a Parking Pass?

Sh** what the hell did you do?  My wife complains that i take up too much oxygen and she wouldn't even subject me to that

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Trotter said:

Aside from the abuse that comes with tickets to the game, those are great seats. Jags warm up in front of you so you will see trevor up close.if I go, I am one section over.

I think she wants to see Tom Brady lol.

Coming in from upstate ny.  

Should we look to get a hotel close and Uber in or pay for a parking pass?  We will probably come in Saturday, and then head out late Sunday or early Monday.  Do hotels charge for parking?  

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and yes my wife hates me, and she figured my first live Jets game would be further torture.  She probably asked for the weather to be sub zero and wet snow.

Also, probably thinks Brady is dreamy.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, hawk said:

Coming in from upstate ny.  

Should we look to get a hotel close and Uber in or pay for a parking pass?  We will probably come in Saturday, and then head out late Sunday or early Monday.  Do hotels charge for parking?  

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and yes my wife hates me, and she figured my first live Jets game would be further torture.  She probably asked for the weather to be sub zero and wet snow.

Also, probably thinks Brady is dreamy.

Parking pass on stubhub 

Parking lot is fun with tons of tailgate before game 

There are lots of hotels within 20 mins of metlife. I say enjoy the night and head back up Monday. Enjoy!

be there as well