Joe Flacco and Laurent Duvernay Tardif Go on Covid list

jetsrule128

36 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

12 years of Catholic School. Jesuits. 

I am now a totally lapsed Catholic agnostic, married to a Turkish girl, and when my parents push me on Religious Instruction for my kids, I assure them that they have seen all 3 Indiana Jones movies (there are ONLY 3). 

But even I remember the diff between Christmas and Eostre.

I did 2 years with the Jesuits at St. Peter's Prep, detention was called JUG for "Judgment Under God". Good times ....

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I did 2 years with the Jesuits at St. Peter's Prep, detention was called JUG for "Judgment Under God". Good times ....

I went to a prep school too, detentions were also called JUGs. I never realized it was a universal Jesuit thing!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

About 1 week ago I was seconds away from hitting submit on a thread praising the Jets for doing at least 1 thing right….managing covid transmission within the team relative to most around the NFL.

Glad I realized how badly that thread would have gone then, let alone now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, RobR said:

Geee I wonder where people could have gotten those ideas.

Yikes..  this crap is your smoking gun???

"gotcha" snippets from conversations from who knows when or what else was said.  and not for nothing but not sure why some believe that masses are looking to Bill Gates to provide answers.

To take a quote from your favorite station that sizzle reel was a big fat nothing burger.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yikes..  this crap is your smoking gun???

"gotcha" snippets from conversations from who knows when or what else was said.  and not for nothing but not sure why some believe that masses are looking to Bill Gates to provide answers.

To take a quote from your favorite station that sizzle reel was a big fat nothing burger.

lolol-hahaha.gif

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

And at the time Trump said this, the current VP herself said she would never put a “Trump vaccine” in her body…lol.

Go get the vaccine or not. I don’t care. But go f*ck yourself if you think the government should tell me that I’m mandated to get it.

Stop being manipulated 

Newsflash..  your hero said this yesterday.

Is infowars telling you guys the govt is forcing you to get vaxed lol?

• Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Jesus what station keeps telling these people that we were promised complete immunity and zero chance of transmitting once vaccinated?  Are those the "lies" they keep carrying on about?

No station.  People just kind of remember how very other vaccine they've ever gotten works.... 

Speaking of which, have you had your Varicella and MMR Booster this month? 

I don't want to associate to closely with any undervaccinated superspreaders...

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He said he believes in the vaccine but that people should have the choice and not be under the boot heel of the government to go get it or else.

Gee, what a novel concept…

Unless I’m a senior citizen or a 350+ lb fatass who shoves cookies and cakes into my face all day, coming down with Covid isn’t even remotely a death sentence.

But be sure to double mask, tell your family members to “f*ck off” on Christmas Day unless they bring their vaccination papers to the door and continue to live in fear…

If this is truly what the majority believe then the US deserves to fall at this point.

Biggest misconception out there.  I'm double vaxxed and got the booster.. I also go to the gym 4 days a week and no one wears a mask..  I also go wherever I want whenever I want including both the parents and in laws tomorrow.

Being pro vaccine doesn't mean being afraid..  just like being anti vaccine doesn't automatically make you a meathead.

• Upvote 4