Jet_Engine1

If Mike White got to play AGAINST the Jets  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards would Mike White throw for vs Jets D

• 600+
    • 500 - 599
    • 400 - 499
    • 300 - 399
    • 290 - 299 (Not probable, but have to include a low)

1 minute ago, ultraJETfan said:

He would be on pace for 600+ after the 1st drive but unfortunately would sprain an earlobe or something and have to sit out the rest of the game.

Possible. But after his 237 yard first quarter,  at least we'd have more of an idea of his ability.

Uncountable .. but after reforming the earth in 6 days this time around, he sees fit to outfit the Jets OL with beings spawned from one of his ribs. They immediately all make all pro before playing a down...

... the rest of the league loses all hope and 20 Lombardi trophies are awarded the jets out of a respect they had never known till this point.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Ya but I am tired of hearing his name.....lol

Who? Mike White? Why would you be tired of Mike White? Mike White never did anything to you, and Mike White had been a true class act. As a matter of fact, I think Mike White needs to be mentioned more in this conversation. 

Mike White.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Uncountable .. but after reforming the earth in 6 days this time around, he sees fit to outfit the Jets OL with beings spawned from one of his ribs. They immediately all make all pro before playing a down...

... the rest of the league loses all hope and 20 Lombardi trophies are awarded the jets out of a respect they had never known till this point.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That's the Whitemas Spirit!!

• Sympathy 1