***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Meaningless win will keep us from getting o e of the pass rushers we need. Every year this team is sh*t and manages to win a game that ****s their draft position. They can't even be sh*t right

Should I even say it, or will one of the tankers get offended?

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Meaningless win will keep us from getting o e of the pass rushers we need. Every year this team is sh*t and manages to win a game that ****s their draft position. They can't even be sh*t right

People complained about this last year, and by all accounts it seems like a wash.  Lawrence has been very unimpressive this year.

Just now, neckdemon said:

Team has a ton of holes.  Yes a top flight edge rusher would be nice, but need help at multiple positions.  Let the draft take care of itself.  I would rather see growth from this team and get some wins.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

We are about to double our win total from last year.  Very impressive feat all things considered.

The future has never been brighter for the new york jets.  

Enjoy the ride jet fans.  Its happening!!

Some won’t enjoy anything.  Despite all the injuries Zach and Carter have made impressive plays 

• Upvote 2

Just now, PS17 said:

Give me a break. We’ve had so many top picks and they all suck. The Steelers and Packers continue to find studs from the late round on. I’m sick of rooting for losses in December because the team usually blows the draft as hard as they blow the regular season.

Give me wins. Every time. Young team needs playmakers AND wins. 

You hit it on the head, theres talent everywhere in the draft if you can identify it. 

• Upvote 2