***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

Hey, they did it.

Logically, I get how tanking for the long awaited edge rusher would've been super helpful for the franchise, but I'm not mad at the win. This young team deserved to be rewarded with a win after the adversity they've faced, even if it is against the lowly Jaguars. Particularly, this is good for Wilson's confidence.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Welp there goes our DE. I guess we’ll be taking a safety with our first pick.

Yep we always manage to win some meaningless game that ****s us on getting a player. And people cheer about the win. Which is cool. But I dont see what felt good about this win the jags suck and we just sucked slightly less

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

No surprise on the key play of the game, Schitty called some mess of a play that left his whole team dazed and confused. No idea how this guy keeps getting jobs above Pop Warner.

Good win; congrats to Coach Middleton. Wilson wasn't great passing but he was good enough. 

He could have had Lawrence take the snap and lean over the goal line but let’s go shotgun with three separate motions with backups

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Schitty to the rescue… twice

Yup...”beautiful” call.  Run into the middle of the line, no timeouts left, when your QB can play pitch and catch all day with no one near him.

NFL nepotism rears its ugly head once again. Guy is garbage.

I was looking forward to higher draft position along with Wilson showing he is progressing even with no NFL players surrounding him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Irish Jet said:

There really are no words to accurately describe how much I hate this f*cking team.

Me too. I was resigned to this.  Future pillars Connor McDermott and Braxton Berrios coming through when we need them the least.  Every. Year.

We’ll lose our last two, Houston will as well. Will probably pick 4th.  I’d take Karlaftis, maybe Evan Neal, maybe trade back.

Glad Zach got a win. Go Bears.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bd71 said:

Pro tank crowd - find another team.  I hear that the Browns are looking for fans.  Jaguars as well.

Agreed.  If they’re so miserable that they don’t have any hope or any positives then maybe for their own psyche they should find another team to root for