***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

Wasn't exactly a useful win, but will do a lot for morale.

Wilson did well and has shown improvement, but there is still a long way to go for him. They need to re-unlock his deep game. It could do a lot because it was the one thing he was good at pre injury. One thing to note is that many posters including myself were looking for him to start using his legs more and here we go. Helps make the Allen comps more believable aside from them just having big arms and bad passing stats. 

The running attack led by Carter/Wilson was spectacular. Haven't seen a better run game in a while for this team. Really like Carter a lot.

Defense didn't completely blow so that's a start. Mosely left a lot to be desired but our corners made some clutch plays.

Overall, content. 

• Upvote 2

We never learn, people want to use the Steelers, Packers as examples, but we neither have their scouting department or their front office!  Just make it easier, take the can't miss prospect! What would the jets be with Trevor, Slater, and Bosa vs, Zach, Becton, and Q will?! A much better team! Let alone having the chance to draft someone like Higgins.... I mean we all know this!  Team can never get out of its on way! I hate the Jets suck as much as all of you , but damn man.... I'm gonna lose my mind watching Thibs, George K., Hutchison, and Neal gone before us with Hamilton staring Saleh in the face SMFH.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DoubleDecker said:

We never learn, people want to use the Steelers, Packers as examples, but we neither have their scouting department or their front office!  Just make it easier, take the can't miss prospect! What would the jets be with Trevor, Slater, and Bosa vs, Zach, Becton, and Q will?! A much better team! Let alone having the chance to draft someone like Higgins.... I mean we all know this!  Team can never get out of its on way! I hate the Jets suck as much as all of you , but damn man.... I'm gonna lose my mind watching Thibs, George K., Hutchison, and Neal gone before us with Hamilton staring Saleh in that he face SMFH.

Lay off the crack dude

• WTF? 1

Also a side note unrelated to us.

Lawrence didn't look good, especially towards the end. If that sequence of missed pass-> almost picked pass -> spiking on 3rd down happened to Wilson in that situation the masses would absolutely destroy him. He should've picked us apart with the amount of open guys and protection, combined with our D not being good at all in the first place.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

We never learn, people want to use the Steelers, Packers as examples, but we neither have their scouting department or their front office!  Just make it easier, take the can't miss prospect! What would the jets be with Trevor, Slater, and Bosa vs, Zach, Becton, and Q will?! A much better team! Let alone having the chance to draft someone like Higgins.... I mean we all know this!  Team can never get out of its on way! I hate the Jets suck as much as all of you , but damn man.... I'm gonna lose my mind watching Thibs, George K., Hutchison, and Neal gone before us with Hamilton staring Saleh in that he face SMFH.

Let's be real for a second, just like last the other team dropped the ball if you are rooting for a tank. Can the Jets really be blamed if the Jags are retarded?

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I will allow this. 

I mean it's not like any of us are happy the team sucks yet again. For me it's been 36 years of yearly heartbreak. Who needs this wanker telling us to find another team because we are hoping to get a better puck to get a piece we need? Screw him 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1