***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

i am usually very optimistic with the Jets. but Covid and injuries hit us too hard. which is sad because with everything being equal i think we roll in this game.

all 3 starting WRs out. both Guards are out. its the return of Van Rotten and the Mullett. and is Fant playing? god help us if he isnt.

We don't match up well. I had a feeling we would beat the Dolphins (was a close game). But this one I think we lose easily. Too many pieces missing from the O-line and our run D has been atrocious. Losing both starting safeties and our top CB won't help matters. Jets continue their march towards a top 3 draft pick. 

I'm walking the dogs decked out in Jets gear, I've been wearing my Jets swag all week long, just letting all of Jacksonville know that it's on today, they have to handle the mofo'ing New York Zach Wilson's errrr Jets.  Their bust man baby w/ beautiful hair vs. our brimming young star stud muffin w/ smooth shaved legs.

FTW!!!!!   JETS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm walking the dogs decked out in Jets gear, I've been wearing my Jets swag all week long, just letting all of Jacksonville know that it's on today, they have to handle the mofo'ing New York Zach Wilson's errrr Jets.  Their bust man baby w/ beautiful hair vs. our brimming young star stud muffin w/ smooth shaved legs.

Zach Wilson, daytime soap opera actor 

• Haha 1

Bold predictions today: 

Zach Wilson 338 Yards 4 TDs 1 INT / 1 Rush TD

Trevor Lawrence 470 Yards 4 TDs 3 INT

Schotty calls a good game the next 3 weeks, gets promoted to HC of Jags

Michael Carter 120 yards 1 TD

14th string secondary has more turnovers today than our starters did all year

Ron Middleton shows more passion than Robert Saleh

• Upvote 2

Can we have some designed runs for Zach today. His unwillingness to take off, and the coaching staffs unwillingness to design runs for him, are two of the most instantly correctable issues. Has he been told to not run? Is he just scared? I don't understand how the coaching staff can watch tape, see the swaths of field open when plays break down and not adjust to use some of his natural skills.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Represent baby. Don’t get yakked. Throw your ronis in the sky for Zach Wilson hive. Roll up.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

We’re focusing on being more positive as a fanbase. Aligning our shakras and whatnot.

If you are shooting for s DWC-type vibe here then I think you are missing a certain implied punishment of the nonbelievers.

You know, in the parking lot of Applebee's or some such. 

As for the game, Trevor and the Jags achieve better "ball-ance" and take the gane outright.  In the battle of QBs, they basically finish up in alphabetic order.

image.png.269602e5895ed3a8d32f6898e8ba7757.png

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas Jabronies.

Zach will finally throw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs.   Trevor Lawrence will shine and everyone will declare he has arrived because well the jets Defense sucks something fierce.   But the end, the Jets will prevail with a walk off field goal by Prevetta, prelotta, spicoli, whomever the jets current kicker is.   The debate all week will be about Wilson is good/not good and draft position vs wins.  I’m feeling it today boys and girls.

woo hoo ric flair GIF

EAEBABD0-8747-4C27-B33C-145EB1E7AA04.jpeg

• Sympathy 1