***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

A key factor today should be Eddy Pineiro who so far has been perfect for us. If this continues we have a good chance to win today. If he misses kicks that could be the difference. We all know he is not a perfect kicker but he is an NFL quality PK. 

About that...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Zach deserves all the credit but the Jags pretty clearly know what they want from this game. They beat us to the prize last season and will do it again. They just can’t draft worth a sh*t.

Doesnt change the fact it was an awesome play.  As a jet fan you should be happy no?

3 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

I really like you as a poster but some of your comments make me think you would've been one of Jim Jones right hand man at Jonestown. 

I’m dead serious here.  Go look at it again.  
im not talk8mg about the decision to throw it. Bad choice. Obviously.  But he put the ball where he wanted to though.   He was putting it low and away to his WR.  

In other words. If that safety isn’t there it’s a complete pass.  

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

It hasn't been pretty overall, but 6 TDs to 2 picks since he returned. Just gotta keep getting better, that's what it's all about.

Exacty.  I understand our fans want him To figure it out immediately but that’s lousy my reality.  It’s gong too take him at East the rest of this year and maybe early next year. Hopefully it all clicks 

• Upvote 1