***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

If you've defended Zach's play so far this year you should be embarrassed lol.

Well I didn't, just didn't whine about him like others. However anyone that calls themselves the forehead of a documented failure of a former QB, should be embarrassed.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Happy for Zach. He needs to use his legs more so it’s encouraging to see.

But nah the Jets winning this game is a disaster.

Disagree.  I never root for losses.  What I find funny is that many rooted for losses last year for Lawrence abs he looks lost this season 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Exacty.  I understand our fans want him Tom figure it al it immediately but that’s lousy my reality.  It’s gong too take him at East the rest of this year and maybe early next year. Hopefully it all clicks 

Yes. He wasn’t nearly as ready as I thought and hoped. But he’s showing real, tangible progress.  
He’s thrown the ball well today too (bad choice on the almost int) but his accuracy is there right now too. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes. He wasn’t nearly as ready as I thought and hoped. But he’s showing real, tangible progress.  
He’s thrown the ball well today too (bad choice on the almost int) but his accuracy is there right now too. 

Agreed.  He made a really bad throw but he came back strong

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I’m dead serious here.  Go look at it again.  
im not talk8mg about the decision to throw it. Bad choice. Obviously.  But he put the ball where he wanted to though.   He was putting it low and away to his WR.  

In other words. If that safety isn’t there it’s a complete pass.  

I thought was ill advised pass, but a thats a completion with a professional WR

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Please...enough of the Venus Williams commercials.

Who is the target market for DirecTv that they bought a campaign starring Venus Williams? It's raining, and I cannot get DirecTv to work again, but...Venus Williams! They can't sell a sattelite/cable package that much works, so...