***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This game sucks. Zach Wilson is hardly playing in it. Trevor Lawrence is playing the entire first half because our defense can't stop anyone.

We're not seeing enough ZW because Berrios is the best Jets player in a decade!

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

The exact response I would expect from someone with nothing to bitch about at the moment. 

You have too much time on your hands this game day apparently. 

At least my thoughts form beyond "Me Jet fan, Zach Suck" repeated over and over again in every thread. 

I actually gave Zach total credit for the play, it was undoubtedly a great one.  I certainly hope he keeps it up today and into the future, and have never once suggested otherwise.  It still doesn't magically transform past events in the slightest, which is what you immediately try to turn the discussion into.  We're not dealing with absolutes here, despite your clear incapability of ever comprehending that reality.

You simply never provide a single coherent thought to any discussions, but rather continually carry on with nonsensical strawmans.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Because a few ounces vs 15000 gallons is negligible. I also pee in my pool and your pool and im proud of it

No problem peeing in the ocean, especially when your bring a cooler full of road sodas. But the pool; I dunno. 

Just now, Peace Frog said:

To be fair, and I’m a huge Zach fan, but he’s missed a couple of easy ones. He’s gotta fix that. 

Speaking for myself.  I don't think I could see what the hell was going on when I'm in the shade one second, and staring directly in to the sun the next.  I really hate this stadium.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

I actually gave Zach total credit for the play, it was undoubtedly a great one.  I certainly hope he keeps it up today and into the future, and have never once suggested otherwise.  It still doesn't magically transform past events in the slightest, which is what you immediately try to turn the discussion into.  We're not dealing with absolutes here, despite your clear incapability of ever comprehending that reality.

You simply never provide a single coherent thought to any discussions, but rather continually carry on with nonsensical strawmans.

Sure.

"We dont deal in absolutes" 

3 seconds later...

"You simply never" 

Clown. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

To be fair, and I’m a huge Zach fan, but he’s missed a couple of easy ones. He’s gotta fix that. 

Yep.

He hasn't been totally horrible today, and his top 3 WRs are out, but I'd love to see him ball out against a terrible Jags team. That TD run showed he still has some life in him.