***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, JTJet said:

Interesting. 

Although I never plan on being near one of them lol. 

They've actually kind of disappeared.  When I was a kid, they would "swarm" at least once a year, and the tide line and shallows would be covered, but I don't think I've even seen a Real Man-O-War in years. 

Man, their stings HURT.

2 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

What are his rushing stats?

Honest question… Who cares?

Was it fun?  Yes.  Will it maybe help us win this game against the 2-12 Jaguars?  Yes.  Is it sustainable?  Unfortunately no.

Us “haters” want a QB who can deliver the ball accurately, effectively, and on time.  Zach Wilson does not do that.  He is at the bottom of the league in this regard.  Unless he can break roughly 25 of those runs a season, it means absolutely nothing to what actually matters re: Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

No, you choose to pretend that is the case. The good or bad only matter if they are consistent. Zach has only been consistent at one of those. 

Actually we’ve seen consistent growth. Throughout the year he has shown steady growth - some ups and downs for sure.  But he has shown consistent progress.    

if you choose to only see the negative that’s fine.   

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Sure.

"We dont deal in absolutes" 

3 seconds later...

"You simply never" 

Clown. 

Then by all means, provide a coherent thought, and I will gladly credit it as much as Wilson's fantastic run.

It however similarly won't alter history in the terribleness of your preceding ones, even while I will gladly root for you to have future cognitive function.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

They've actually kind of disappeared.  When I was a kid, they would "swarm" at least once a year, and the tide line and shallows would be covered, but I don't think I've even seen a Real Man-O-War in years. 

Thank you, global warming!

• Haha 1