***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

7 hours ago, doitny said:

i am usually very optimistic with the Jets. but Covid and injuries hit us too hard. which is sad because with everything being equal i think we roll in this game.

all 3 starting WRs out. both Guards are out. its the return of Van Rotten and the Mullett. and is Fant playing? god help us if he isnt.

And you forgot the both safeties 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Can we have some designed runs for Zach today. His unwillingness to take off, and the coaching staffs unwillingness to design runs for him, are two of the most instantly correctable issues. Has he been told to not run? Is he just scared? I don't understand how the coaching staff can watch tape, see the swaths of field open when plays break down and not adjust to use some of his natural skills.

The problem with designed runs for Zach is that he risks injury.  And if My Quite comes in, we're likely going to win today and screw up our draft position.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Gonna be a barn burner. Line is Jets -1, o/u 41.5. Feels like a real shootout between two young guns. Future of the league guys along with Davis Mills.

Tom this is not directed at you because you are a great man AND a Mod.

But who would be going to this game except if they have FREE TICKETS AND FREE PARKING and can  leave at halftime to miss the traffic.?

3 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Tom this is not directed at you because you are a great man AND a Mod.

But who would be going to this game except if they have FREE TICKETS AND FREE PARKING and can  leave at halftime to miss the traffic.?

Bronx, I was just gonna use my MOD powers to delete this post, but it’s game day and we all need to pull together, admins and lowly posters alike!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Perhaps one where posters don’t spam complaints about what other people think/post and just post their own thoughts on the game?

You know what would really make those posts go away? Wilson actually playing well an entire game against what is currently the worst team in the league.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

SERIOUS QUESTION?

WHY?

Secures a top 3 pick at least. One of Houston/Detroit is picking a QB.

Thibodeaux and Hutchinson are the best players coming out by some way in a position of need. Need to get one of them or we’ll be drafting in no man’s land as per usual.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'm walking the dogs decked out in Jets gear, I've been wearing my Jets swag all week long, just letting all of Jacksonville know that it's on today, they have to handle the mofo'ing New York Zach Wilson's errrr Jets.  Their bust man baby w/ beautiful hair vs. our brimming young star stud muffin w/ smooth shaved legs.

FTW!!!!!   JETS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Lin Manuel Miranda GIF by Emmys

9 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Let’s be honest, both these teams defenses are so bad, it really doesn’t matter what either QB does tomorrow. 
If they stink, it’s what they’ve done all year, so no matter. If one or both put up big numbers it means nothing due to the level of competition.

This is about as irrelevant a game at the professional level can get. It’s embarrassing to be a fan of a team involved in it.

All I want is a loss, make it happen shotty!