***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Not a good decision should have kicked the FG and have a 4 point lead. As for Zach he almost had 2 picks pretty lucky on both plays and he missed a short pass to receiver. 

Jax has scored like 10 points over the past 8 games (obviously our defense will let up more than that but I don't think it will be much more), I like the aggressiveness. We get the ball back in the 3rd, it's December and this game doesn't matter. Home team. Why not? I get it.

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Not a good decision should have kicked the FG and have a 4 point lead. As for Zach he almost had 2 picks pretty lucky on both plays and he missed a short pass to receiver. 

Reps reps reps.  We've talked all week this game is about Zach playing well.  Going up 4 there does less for us then giving Zach a high pressure rep.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Agreed, but at 6'5, 245 or so, Allen's running ability was a significant part of his game. His comp I believe was "Cam Newton".

While Zach is mobile and running well today, his game was off platform thrower, not "Running QB".

The consistency and accuracy issues, as well as "vision" being not so great right now are things that are legitimate issues with him. Broken play scrambles and runs aren't helping him develop. I really hopes he gets his stuff together this offseason...

That’s also fair. 

Again, I’m a huge Zach fan but he’s still missing some easy throws. His receivers have not helped him out on a ton of drops but still, he’s gotta hit the layups. 

Hoping better line play and better receivers next year help him make it all click. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Why the **** is Coleman gettting the Touches?  Get Carter the Ball!

As someone who has started Michael Carter on my fantasy team I agree, but Coleman is really explosive, you really can’t blame them for using him as much as they have been. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

In a 15000 gallon pool, a big 16 ounce piss represents a 0.000008% share.

thats a joke.

in his 45000 gallon pool Thats a 0.0000025% share.

seriously stop being dumb 

This brings up a serious question, at what percentage are you no longer comfortable getting in the pool?