***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

In a 15000 gallon pool, a big 16 ounce piss represents a 0.000008% share.

thats a joke.

in his 45000 gallon pool Thats a 0.0000025% share.

seriously stop being dumb 

Into chlorinated water. What’s the big deal. 

If you’ve ever been in a public pool or a water park the percentages go up geometrically. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Not a good decision should have kicked the FG and have a 4 point lead. As for Zach he almost had 2 picks pretty lucky on both plays and he missed a short pass to receiver. 

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you completely. But considering we have nothing to lose, I'm ok with taking the risk.

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

nobody watched the play did they? Kroft deflected it and gave no shot for Mims to catch it. Mims does suck but this wasnt his fault

Yeah. I couldn’t really see that.  Replay was terrible.  

question I have is - was it a bad throw to Kroft or just bad timing on the patterns?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No exaggeration, one of the worst games I've ever seen played.  

Both teams suck but I also think neither team is particularly keen on winning. Like trying to look like trying to win and  at the same time,” oops, did I call that?” 

Upside is at least Zach gets to sandlot a bit against replacement level players. Looks like he’s finally having some fun out there. Nice kid

• Upvote 3

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Yeah. I couldn’t really see that.  Replay was terrible.  

question I have is - was it a bad throw to Kroft or just bad timing on the patterns?

i couldnt tell. i will need the you tube video to slow it down. Kroft did have to reach behind him but it could have been an off throw by Zach. but if it went threw Mims looked like he was in good position to make the catch

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Not a good decision should have kicked the FG and have a 4 point lead. As for Zach he almost had 2 picks pretty lucky on both plays and he missed a short pass to receiver. 

I don't believe either front office, Coaches as well, want to lose the game from poor play.  However, they will both make choices to help them not win.  Jacksonville went for it early on 4th down, the Jets went for it there.  

JMO

3 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

This brings up a serious question, at what percentage are you no longer comfortable getting in the pool?

That’s actually a great question.

if i drank 10 pints of beerand pissed that nice clean sterile urea for 160 full ounces thats still a 0.00008%.

if i had 10 buddies over and we all drank 10 pints and all peed it out we would be at a 0.0008%.

Thats 8 ten thousanths of 1 percent.

so to answer your question, in my pool there is no pee limit and in frogs pool even less.

I do draw the line at a 4 person hot tub with all 4 people peeing non stop

• Haha 2

I’ve been streaming the game, so I haven’t really been keeping up with this thread, but from what I’m seeing, it’s almost like a Civil War in here, ? 

It feels like the Jets should be up by a lot more than a point, but I’m enjoying this so far. It’s a lot more fun watching when we’re playing another JV squad

• Haha 1